What's new
Hope You sell them soon to us. I need at least one kit please.

Thanks

Hey @Hatsune Mike -- have you finalised pricing? When do you estimate you'll be working through the list? Keen!

put me down for 2 setups.

@Hatsune Mike would it be possible to put 2 connectors on main board for beatem 3/4p cabs? Then on second cab output connectors and then can wire something up for a blast or other cabs etc.

Would love this for my beatem up collection
Just read your response to someone else about this :(

It could still be done maybe with connectors on the board like ethernet or what ever connectors you like and the cable that's in between would just need to be able to accommodate the extra wires. Then the connectors coming off the other board the person would just wire up what they need.

But I understand if not possible and such. Was just thinking to myself.

Last edited:
I talked about it a bit earlier but I am never making a 4P support thing like this or out of this. It's too niche, many 4P games support different and incompatible pin assignments, and most importantly, I have zero personal interest in it.

I have enough on my plate, and beat-em-ups are pretty low on my ladder of things I like, so I don't have plans to do something like that.

ok sorry ya I should of read the whole thread my bad just got excited when I saw it on Instagram

I'm going to be real here; I've already built ten units, _except_ for crimping the CPS2 kick ribbons. So, it'll be soon.
any chance one could buy one with the cps2 kick and one without?

(specifically for neo geo/hyper neo64/ pgm based games)

Sign me up for one as well please, can't wait to use this in combination with the Splitfire :)

Back