What's new
Very interested in one!

Edit:
Can I ask how you're making the video/sync buffer circuit? I'm trying to make a generic vs harness and the only feature I'm really interested in is getting the video and audio buffered.

My electronics skills aren't amazing and all the guides such I can find online refer to standard 75ohm impedance video.

Last edited:
Any updates on when this might be available for purchase? I'm pretty sure I already posted up in this thread expressing desire, but was just wondering where this was at. Some time after the first portion of next year presumably right?

I am looking forward to this. I know a lot of candy cans with homemade link cables with lots of cross-talk that could use something like this.

so I've got like 10 prototypes that are mostly assembled. They are just missing the CPS2 kick connections (though I have the parts to crimp them) and have only one slightly annoying flaw relating to the stereo support. I have a few things in the queue until I can get to properly making this kit ready for assembly, but I wonder if people here would be interested in the prototypes for a reduced price.

Specifically, the prototype has a stupid mistake where I positioned one of the RCA jack sets too close to another connector, so I can't populate it. Thus, to use stereo sound, you have to bring your own RCA Y-splitters to the table. The audio is still sent over the link cables, though, so the only extra annoyance is in the P1 cabinet.

I feel bad having these prototypes just sitting around, so if I can do something useful with them for a reduced price it'd help me clean out the garage and move forwards.

I will absolutely take two of them! Genuinely not bothered by the stereo problem as splitters are easy to come by. I can crimp my own CPS2 connectors so that's no big deal either.

I can use at least 2. If you can do only 1 because of demand, I can understand. If you have more that you are looking to clear out, and I know of a few active setups that could use it, and you need to clear out surplus, then let me know.

I'd also take one of the prototypes.
Can you send a pic of the product?

I’ll wait for the final PCBs, appreciate your hard work in getting these perfect though @Hatsune Mike

Ill definitely take one whenever they're available for purchase. Keep up the good work

When they become available I most certainly would be interested in one.

Back