What's new

Cideburns

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi All,

Interested in further arcade stuff.

Currently have a Revenge From Mars pinny (with CRT swapped to an LCD) and a couple of 1-Up arcade cabs.

Particularly keen to build a simple consolized Neo Geo MVS. Which is the main reason I signed-up, to do some further reading and make some contacts to assist

Cheers,

Richie

Last edited:
Welcome!

There are a few of us Aussies here (several from Queensland as well!) and we have a roll call/registry thread if you want to stop past and say hello :)

Hi Richie, welcome.

Consolised MVS is an interesting project, not too complicated either. Any further details as to what your specific plans are?

Hi Frank,

Just keen to attain an affordable home Neo Geo system. MVS with a supergun seems to be a good avenue.
Have a MVS MV-C1 on it's way to me. Hoping to find all the required bits and pieces to pull it together without too much trouble.
Again, not very schooled on the subject yet, so hoping to do lots of learning/reading the here.

Thanks

Richie

I want one Frank.
I have read (most of) the thread for the Sentinel
Put me in the queue! (I may already be) ;)

Can you solder? If so, you can build a Minigun for free, just cost of parts, it's open source and all resources are provided free of charge.

Life isn't allowing me time to produce Sentinels, so to make up for it I released the Minigun. Makes owning a supergun a lot more accessible.

Just saying welcome, and also plugging the minigun. Would be a perfect way to ease into a CMVS project

Can you solder? If so, you can build a Minigun for free, just cost of parts, it's open source and all resources are provided free of charge.

Life isn't allowing me time to produce Sentinels, so to make up for it I released the Minigun. Makes owning a supergun a lot more accessible.
That's a shame about the Sentinel Frank, but I understand.
Have been checking out the Minigun. Probably too much for me to achieve myself, but I'll look into it further, and perhaps I'll even be able to find someone here in Oz that can build one for me.
Still very keen to pull together a CMVS

Cheers
:thumbup:

Back