What's new
Well it's a couple of games, maybe 3 games should run on the donor.
Not metro, not data east, not jaleco, not taito, not sega ;)

The 1st game has an issue with ram that i may need some help with. the other 2 games are low hanging fruit ;)

Ahh, I was guessing Metro... but now I'm thinking: Irem?
All the irem games are done now? Well there is one not released yet that was decrypted and cracked by @Apocalypse
Along with 2 other decrypted games on a 3 in 1 multi i cooked up over a weekend. We should get back to testing and think about releasing that soon.

not capcom and not konami sorry, not cave, not pgm, not an easy guess ;)

3 of the best shooters of all time...

I don’t care what it is, I just want creative British expletives in the video
Thanks for the reminder, we will need medics on standby for this one it's that mental.

Let me get something on screen more interesting than a ram error.

Getting close with batrider, but it's not namco or raizing, 8 ing, toaplan.
Out of all those guesses nobody knows this classic nmk font?? ;P

If it's not Thunder Dragon 2, is the dev = Compile? :)

Thunder Dragon 2?
"if you can't buy it anywhere, make the bastard' - Hammy
Macross 2 and gun nail are the low hanging fruit however but i have not started with them yet.
TD2 uses work ram flipping hence the error picture.
Man I was close. So any chance you will work on the other titles in the hardware line up that use the 68000 & NMK004 cpus? There's about 10 titles for those, I havent check to see if the hardware is all the same, but sounds like conversions between those might be possible. Might make for a nice little multi as well.

Thunder Dragon 2?
"if you can't buy it anywhere, make the bastard' - Hammy
Macross 2 and gun nail are the low hanging fruit however but i have not started with them yet.
TD2 uses work ram flipping hence the error picture.
MAME driver says Gunnail uses the NMK004, and the other two use the Z80. Is there a typo in the driver, or have you made those cross compatible? Because that sounds like a massive undertaking. O.O

This will hopefully run 4 games as a multi, gun nail, TD 2, macross 2 and of cause the original donor game making a nice 4 in 1.
MAME driver says Gunnail uses the NMK004, and the other two use the Z80. Is there a typo in the driver, or have you made those cross compatible? Because that sounds like a massive undertaking. O.O
More worried about the ram flipping TBH ;)

Seems like it's just a stone's throw from supporting Rapid Hero as well.

Back