What's new
Hi are you the person that sells bana passports and wmmt 3 cards on ebay?

How is the scene in Hawaii? Have always been curious if you had the 80s/90s arcade boom like we did stateside. I imagine once a cab arrives on the islands it never leaves. I suppose that can be either a good thing or bad thing if people have been destroying originals to make multicades.

How is the scene in Hawaii? Have always been curious if you had the 80s/90s arcade boom like we did stateside. I imagine once a cab arrives on the islands it never leaves. I suppose that can be either a good thing or bad thing if people have been destroying originals to make multicades.
Welcome!

As to SFT’s question, I just left the island with 7 cabs... :)

We don't have any of those places here sadly, few places here and there with a few cabs but nothing like a barcade or anything. Most of the scene here is console gaming / bars.
Ya I think most the time when a cab comes here it stays here since its so expensive to get it off island or visa versa.

Hi are you the person that sells bana passports and wmmt 3 cards on ebay?
Yup that would be me

Thanks, i am the person that bought the 3 sets of blanks from you a month ago or so. Also a few of the bana passes in the past. That is awesome that you sell this stuff.

Just joined, been interested in learning more about some of the arcade games I play and one of the projects thats happening here.
Welcome!
On Oahu, other than me there is 3 other collectors i know that have candies.

Yes, there are some Mortal Kombat 3 cabs and Area 51, VF 1 and 2 etc. On Oahu if you're interested, you can PM me.

Back