What's new

PekArcadeGamer

Student
Reaction score
Hey.

I have issue with my sega bloxeed. Video signal is jittering. Does anybody have clue what is causing this issue?
I am using video converter board to hookup LCD. (No issues with other 6 games.)

Which version of bloxeed? C2? System16?

When you say 6 other games, do you mean other games on the same platform? Which 6 games?

Got a scope, or any other way to test the pcb outside of the converter->lcd video chain?

If I had to point my finger at something given only that little bit of info, I’d say that your board doesn’t run at 60hz (which is fine and common for arcade hardware) and your video converter or lcd aren’t able to handle the sync rate the board is (correctly) sending.

Yeah, was thinking Tetris system16.

Can we see a video? I've had the issue come up on S16 where the video ground isn't connected on the board, so if it's not grounded on the cab/supergun it becomes a mess

No idea if this is the case on the C2/S18 platforms, but thought it was worth mentioning

Which version of bloxeed? C2? System16?

When you say 6 other games, do you mean other games on the same platform? Which 6 games?

Got a scope, or any other way to test the pcb outside of the converter->lcd video chain?

If I had to point my finger at something given only that little bit of info, I’d say that your board doesn’t run at 60hz (which is fine and common for arcade hardware) and your video converter or lcd aren’t able to handle the sync rate the board is (correctly) sending.
System C2.
Other 6 arcade pcb(2 tecmo pcb, 3 konami, 2 dataeast) with no issues.

Game is playable but little annoying because picture keeps shifting one bixel left and right. Maby this is caused by GBS8200 converter?
Does anybody have tried system c2 game with this converter?

Could be the GBS, that's a POS.
You get what you pay for.

Don't get me wrong I got one for 24kHz games but I know what to expect.

Try playing with the coast st and coast sp settings on the gonbes.

Back