What's new
Sweet, 40+! That’s a good turnout. One of these days I should try to make it up there, it’s only an hour drive for me.
Good to hear you switched to the OSSC, it’s a fantastic scaler!

Just received two of the CPS2 Multis and somehow a few of the header pins if that's correct term for them were bent on the main big board on both of my kits, tried to gently straighten them out and they simply just broke. Pretty bummed out on this but am sure I will get the help needed to resolve this issue, hopefully from you brother. Really excited to get these kits up and running soon !!
You're posting in the wrong thread. Here would be better: Troubleshooting Tips
@Mitsurugi-w do you have some pins left that could be shipped to @Retro Arcade 562?

Just received two of the CPS2 Multis and somehow a few of the header pins if that's correct term for them were bent on the main big board on both of my kits, tried to gently straighten them out and they simply just broke. Pretty bummed out on this but am sure I will get the help needed to resolve this issue, hopefully from you brother. Really excited to get these kits up and running soon !!
You're posting in the wrong thread. Here would be better: Troubleshooting Tips@Mitsurugi-w do you have some pins left that could be shipped to @Retro Arcade 562?
So Sorry, just starting to get the feel of this awesome site. Next time I'll be sure to find the appropriate thread. Thank you kindly fellas, much appreciated !!

still host retro gaming meet ups at my place. Just had one this past Saturday, good crowd should up approxamenly 40 plus attended.
Damn, that's a nice crowd. I host a fighting game night, but it gets pretty crowded once we hit around 14 people. I try and keep it under that, depends on who all shows up any given night.

still host retro gaming meet ups at my place. Just had one this past Saturday, good crowd should up approxamenly 40 plus attended.
Damn, that's a nice crowd. I host a fighting game night, but it gets pretty crowded once we hit around 14 people. I try and keep it under that, depends on who all shows up any given night.
Roll on through for the next one. Saturday was quite a lot of work hosting but nevertheless a complete labor of love for me. All of the local So Cal people need to start linking up and collaborate some ideas for a really big meet up some day.

Back