What's new
Looks like it is best to go direct then. It is just more work for you @Fluffy. Do you mind that at all?

Looks like it is best to go direct then. It is just more work for you @Fluffy. Do you mind that at all?
There are 10 people going to you at the moment, so it isn't a big problem. With something like >50 I would look at someone to do US fulfilment, but this is still manageable.

To be honest, I didn't look at shipping costs earlier, and I didn't expect the weight to add up this quickly...

10.85 GBP for three to the US sounds quite reasonable to me. But I'll happily go along with whichever shipping method Fluffy prefers. Sounds like a lot less time filling out Customs forms if he only has to send one large parcel.

If you send them as letter they just give you a sticker to declare what is in it.

There are 10 people going to you at the moment, so it isn't a big problem. With something like >50 I would look at someone to do US fulfilment, but this is still manageable.
To be honest, I didn't look at shipping costs earlier, and I didn't expect the weight to add up this quickly...
Let's go direct. No group buy. Appreciate you Fluffy!

I'm still waiting to hear if I can get in on this current order? I'm guessing no, since I haven't been told anything.

I'm still waiting to hear if I can get in on this current order? I'm guessing no, since I haven't been told anything.
You're next batch. I'll make another order as soon as I get the thumbs up from people who have received theirs and got it to work without problems, so ~3 weeks in the best case.
(As long as this country doesn't collapse around me, that is. Then it may be a week more. :) )

Back