What's new

RealMFnG

Legendary
Reaction score
We are going to ship direct from Fluffy individually.

This is a separate thread for all the "above the line" guys that are interested a group buy. The idea is to save on shipping from the UK. No mark-up at all; I'm just doing this for the community. More details to follow.

Only the following people are eligible to participate in this group buy, unless @Fluffy has extra PCB's:

@rewrite: 6-8
@ShootTheCore: 3 Participating/Payment Unconfirmed
@acblunden2: 3 Participating/Payment Unconfirmed
@-Ace-: 1 Participating/Payment Unconfirmed
@West: 1-3
@jepjepjep: 1-3
@Hatsune Mike : 2 Participating/Payment Unconfirmed
@xtrasmiley: 3 Not Participating / Potential alternate person to pick up his allocated units
@WhiteCrow: 2-3
@XeD: 2 Participating/Payment Unconfirmed
@Micromort: 4 Participating/Payment Unconfirmed
@DarthMig: 2 Participating/Payment Unconfirmed
@Derick2k: 3 (1-3 more units depending on availability) Participating/Payment Unconfirmed
@ekorz: 3
@arc11: Not sure if you are US-based

If you would like to participate in the group buy, please confirm in this thread, also denote how many units you are getting from Fluffy for housekeeping:

Guidelines:
  1. Notify Fluffy by PM that you wish to have your PCB's sent to me
  2. Each participant shall send payment to Fluffy for the PCB units * quantity + portion of the shipping cost to the US
    • Portion of shipping costs to the US = (Fluffy's shipping cost to the US ÷ toal number of units shipped) * number you are receiving
  3. Fluffy shall in turn, send all units to me for distribution in the US
  4. A separate payment shall be sent to me for shipping and handling from me to you
    • Estimated cost $5-10 ($1 for padded envelope + cost of 1st class USPS shipping to you)
  5. If you are going to have special arrangements with @Mitsurugi-w or someone else for assembly, work that out with that person, but simply let me know where to send your PCB's once they are in the US
You are not obligated to participate. But shipping from the UK to the US is expensive. Just trying to save members some cash.

Last edited:
I am in for 1- PM replied to Fluffy, just waiting on payment details.

Thank you for the inclusion. I’m in the middle of a move, so have asked him to pass my boards to the next in line.

I just got one in above the line (my 3 was too late), so I’ll just go direct.

Yup, Im in as well. I think it will make things easier for him to just do 1 bulk shipment to the US.

got my PM from Fluffy and would like to get in on the US shipping thing if possible. I still have yet to pay the man though.

So, just to confirm: One set is 145 g, with 26 sets this is 3.770 kg. With parcelforce this is 94.35 GBP, so ~9.44 GBP for per person. Additionally I'll have to make a customs declaration.
3 sets are 479.5 g (including the padded envelope), which is 10.85 GBP as a large letter to the US, tracked and signed, by royal mail.

I am happy to send the parcel to acblunden2, or use a different carrier if someone has a good suggestion, but it may be cheaper to send them directly if you consider the additional cost inside the US...

The PCBs are 18.2 cm * 12.1 cm and 1.6 mm thick, so the stack will be 26*2*1.6 mm = 8.32 cm high. (without packaging.)

Back