What's new
For Sale

PascalP

Legendary
Reaction score
For sale this nice PC Engine Duo in box + games

When I last tested the console the graphics where fine but audio did cut out and 1 channel was muted so obviously this needs a cap kit, but I never got to it myself to do it :(

What is included;
- Console + box + PSU (OEM AV cable got misplaced somehow...)
- Controller
- complete recap kit
- RGB mod kit + cable + jailbar fix
- Everdrive V2

Games all complete and mint:
Dragon Spitit (loose HU card + booklet)
Ordyne
Dragon Saber
Cyber Core
Twinbee
R-Type
Outrun
Super Darius
Super Darius II

If I look up the individual stuff it should be worth well over €650, but want to move this in one batch, so bundle price:
€550 Shipped worldwide -> €500 shipped -> €450 shipped

Last edited:
Yeah I know, i bought a saturn from him. I’m really resisting this one, but seeing him sell it is pushing me over the fence.

This got me looking at pce again, but contemplating just ssds3 instead since I don’t like discs.

also the games can go separate if someone is willing to make an offer on the lot :)

added a full recap kit from console5 as well to the bundle :)

Bump...
Also open for offers on the lot of games or console :)

You have too many PMs, full.

Console with everdrive plays all the games and could be separated?

Not OP but Everdrive turbo plays all hi card based games and acts as a super bios so you dont have to have those incredibly rare bios cards to play the cd games.

It'll work as the basic CD card. Don't think it does super cdrom, but could be mistaken on that. Been a while since I checked on that one.

It also won't work as the arcade card duo or arcade card pro.

Inbox cleaned :)

yes it can be separated, just shoot me an offer, and like said it plays all the cards games, not CD games

Not OP but Everdrive turbo plays all hi card based games and acts as a super bios so you dont have to have those incredibly rare bios cards to play the cd games.
shouldn’t be needed indeed as the console itself has the cd cards internally, at least all games I have tested + a copy of Rondo on Blood on CDR plays just fine without any additional Cd cards

It'll work as the basic CD card. Don't think it does super cdrom, but could be mistaken on that. Been a while since I checked on that one.

It does have the 3.0 cd card internal, so all super cdrom games play fine.

But not the arcade card duo and pro, for those you would need the separate cards indeed.

It does have the 3.0 cd card internal, so all super cdrom games play fine.
But not the arcade card duo and pro, for those you would need the separate cards indeed.
Isn't that fewer than 5 games total?

Back