What's new
For Sale

Lemony Vengeance

Champion
Reaction score
Hey guys! As you may you may not know, I make harnesses and looms for Sega and Taito cabinets as well as various other adapters. I've decided to make a running stock of the basics and I'd like to put them up here for sale :D All prices include paypal fees.

Please PM me with your order, your paypal email address and your physical address (I ship through paypal so I need to verify it's correct) and I'll get an invoice to you.

ONE FREE LEMON-NADE STICKER WITH EACH ORDER!!

Here's a list of things I have pre-made, ready to go:

Sega CP loom - $32.00

Io9FUy7.jpg

Control panel loom for player one or player two. Compatible with sega New/Astro City, Blast City, and New/Net City Cabinets.

Sega Extra Button Harness (EBH) - $22.00

C3nFeGv.jpg

Extra button harness for both player one and player two. Connects the CPS kick harness in the PCB bay for JAMMA cabinets, and connects to the IO board for JVS cabinets. Compatible with sega New/Astro City, Blast City, Naomi Universal and New/Net City Cabinets. (Please specify if you are ordering for Naomi Universal or New/Net City Cabinets)

Blast City CPS2 kick harness - $22.00

h3Oh3a3.jpg

Connects the Extra button harness under the CP through The CN8 header on the Blast City's IO to the Kick harness socket on CPS2/3 or compatible games/adapters. Compatible with Sega Blast City Cabinets only.

Blast City PCB door bypass - $6.00

yJBoCSO.jpg

Allows for the Blast City cabinet to be powered on while the PCB door is removed. Compatible with Sega Blast City Cabinets only.

Blast City Internal power adapter - $20.00

0zYu4lA.jpg

Connects to CN13 on the Blast City's IO board to allow for an internal power outlet that powers on when the cabinet main switch is flipped on. Compatible with Sega Blast City Cabinets only.

New/Astro City CPS2 Kick harness - $22.00

oQC3bKI.jpg

Connects to the 10 pin connector in the PCB bay to allow for kick buttons to be used with CPS2/3 or compatible games/adapters. Compatible with Sega New/Astro City cabinets only.

Naomi Filterboard power adapter for RaspberryPi netboot - $8.00

AOD5Dua.jpg

Connects to the 4 pin connector on the Naomi's filterboard to allow a RaspberryPi to be powered by the motherboard.

Signal Extension adapter - $3.00

ZSTF5xq.jpg

Need one more ground connection? Perhaps a duplicate button in your vewlix? This is for you. Comes as a single unit.

Lemon-nade sticker - $1.00
TXl7S1h.jpg

You have a sign in your neighborhood that needs some color? I got ya, fam ;)

Sega Control panel Grounding wire - $8.00

R1jpmQG.jpg

Connects the grounding stud on the control panel to the 2 pin connector under your control panel. Compatible with Sega New/Astro City, Blast City, Naomi Universal and New/Net City Cabinets.

JVS Voltmeter extension - $25

oWQFAC7.jpg

Extends your existing puny JVS connections by 1.5 feet. Includes two digital displays for 5V and 3.3V

Chewlix (Chinese Clone Vewlix L) Remote board extension - $20

sY59JV1.jpg

That Damn remote board is so freaking out of the way in the Clone Vewlix L, Isn't it? I hated it so I made an extension and moved it to where it SHOULD be (behind the Coin mech, next to the test/service buttons.

5 Foot long extension cable. Terminated in a 10 pin connector. PLEASE NOTE: Due to how random Clone/bootleg cabinets can be, It is YOUR responsiblity to determine if this will work your cabinet. PLEASE pull the monitor and determine if this will work with your setup BEFORE reaching out to me. (Also, a picture of the connector would be nice as well.

Taito J Control Panel harness - $32

crdeeu7.jpg

Need a harness for player one? Don’t want to pay $95 to get one from taito? (YIKES)? I’ve got your back. Compatible with egret 29/2/3 and vewlix cabinets.

Taito K Control Panel harness - $32

JjUEPRm.jpg

Have a 2 player panel in your taito cabinet and need a harness for the 2nd player? Don’t want to pay $95 to get one from taito? (YIKES)? I’ve got your back. Compatible with egret 29/2/3 and vewlix cabinets.

These are just some of the things I will have a running stock of.

NOTE: There are many things I make on-demand (such as JAMMA consoles, console adapters, and controller adapters) that I'm not adding here as I don't plan on having a running stock. If you don't see something you want, ping me and we'll talk :D

Attachments

• 3mpP9YU.jpg
    3mpP9YU.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 1,505
Last edited:
I have two blast cities that I would need the works done to it (converting from bass fishing) to get to an operational 2L12B setups.

I would need two of everything right? CP loom, Sega EBH, Blast City CPS2 kick harness , door bypass and power adapter? Also would want to throw in 2x Naomi pi power adapters for good measure.

I have two blast cities that I would need the works done to it (converting from bass fishing) to get to an operational 2L12B setups.

I would need two of everything right? CP loom, Sega EBH, Blast City CPS2 kick harness , door bypass and power adapter? Also would want to throw in 2x Naomi pi power adapters for good measure.
For two cabinets converted from bass fishing to full 2L12B, you'll need the following:

4 x Sega CP Looms
2 x EBH
2 x Blast City CPS2 harnesses
2 x Blast City PCB door bypass
2 x Naomi RPi power adapters

The internal power adapters are optional (great for powering MAME PCs/Consoles)

Oh my! I've been looking at redoing the wiring in my Astros...

Question: Do your Sega CP looms (the standard ones, not the extra button ones) have button 4 wired? I currently have 1 machine 2l8b and 1 machine 2l12b, so for the 8b one I wouldn't be getting an extra-button harness...

For two cabinets converted from bass fishing to full 2L12B, you'll need the following:
4 x Sega CP Looms
2 x EBH
2 x Blast City CPS2 harnesses
2 x Blast City PCB door bypass
2 x Naomi RPi power adapters

The internal power adapters are optional (great for powering MAME PCs/Consoles)
I'm in for what you listed as 2x the power adapters

added three new products:

Sega Control panel Grounding wire - $8.00
Lemon-nade sticker - $1.00
Signal Extension adapter - $3.00

"New Net City Jamma Looms"

Can you give more details on this? Is this a full Jamma to JVS adapter? Thanks

@Lemony Vengeance - I am looking for 6 cables for 2 Ultracade UVC.. cable (2) to provide power to board from a normal power outlet.. cables (2) to provide video from the card and to and Extron 203 RGB.. cables (2) to provide video from the UVC and to a Scart switch. Can you help with that? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3198.JPG
    IMG_3198.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 199
@Lemony Vengeance - I am looking for 6 cables for 2 Ultracade UVC.. cable (2) to provide power to board from a normal power outlet.. cables (2) to provide video from the card and to and Extron 203 RGB.. cables (2) to provide video from the UVC and to a Scart switch. Can you help with that? Thanks
2 x Power cable
2 x Video to Extron 203
2 x Video to Scart

Shoot me a PM :)

Hey , I’m looking for a female scart to db15 cable to input to an Extron 580xi from a console are you making anything like that?

I know this is a long shot, because of how labor intensive it is, but do you happen to make jamma vs kits for head to head play?

Back