What's new
I would also like one if there are any left after the ones spoken for. I don't mind waiting either :thumbsup: Hope everything is ok!

To my understand, none are spoken for. They'll just be up for order. He did a waiting list last round and very many people backed out.

RGB,

Your news is received with a heavy ear. I hope you are alright and unharmed. Take care of your needs and when you are ready come back to superguns.

Rest easy, October or November seems very soon to have such a product built, like ekorz says "the best."

Patiently,
cwx2

thanks for the info.

So it will be beginning october with some luck.

thank you

Great work

37778562951_07256a69b5_z.jpg

All HAS V3.1 units are now assembled. I'll try to test them by the end of the week and open orders this weekend.

=================================================================================================

On a different note, I've just sent out emails to HAS V1/V2 and V2.1 owners regarding CSync on those units. If you haven't received the email, please PM me. If you got an email but don't own my device, I apologize, I filtered all emails in my msg box by "HAS Instruction" to pick up all email addresses.

Last edited:
Just slight differences. After many tests I decided to drop the EL1883 sync separator in favor of ISL59885. This means there is no potentiometer anymore. In its place there is a switch to select "regenerated" or "buffered" CSync (but buffered only via a Schmitt Trigger instead of sync separator like in V3). I also used THT capacitors this time, because the SMD ones in V3 were too painful to solder (lesson learned).

Will you have the Saturn adapters ,kick harness ,3-4 adapters and rgb cable as well?

Just slight differences. After many tests I decided to drop the EL1883 sync separator in favor of ISL59885. This means there is no potentiometer anymore. In its place there is a switch to select "regenerated" or "buffered" CSync (but buffered only via a Schmitt Trigger instead of sync separator like in V3). I also used THT capacitors this time, because the SMD ones in V3 were too painful to solder (lesson learned).
Hi @RGB, how do you implement your buffered CSync?
Are you using an IC or coupled transistors for the Schmitt trigger?
I'm really interested in simply ways to clean up sync signals...

Hi @RGB, how do you implement your buffered CSync?
Are you using an IC or coupled transistors for the Schmitt trigger?
I'm really interested in simply ways to clean up sync signals...
CSync from JAMMA goes to one gate in the 74HC14 and the output goes to another gate to re-invert the signal. It's a simple way to buffer TTL CSync, also serves as a CSync distribution.

I am very interested! Will you also have the RGB to composite/s video as well? I assume you will drop a link or something to order? Thanks!!:

Yes, add-on boards from the V3 are compatible with the V3.1.

@ULi I will have a few RGB to Composite Video/S-Video adapters available.

Back