What's new
@Derick2k sent me pictures and some measurements. Here is what I expect to be the final version. I changed the silkscreen to match most of the original markings.

644da7a954a95d250915c8ae35d916ed.png
00ace03a26638b320e7485b76cc65dea.png

Well done everyone! Like Jassin mentioned earlier, i am happy to contribute to a pledge/crowd funding to assist (given my technical assistance is limited by my woeful electrical engineering skills). Failing this, i will happily pay whatever the asking price will be on these, so consider you at least one more customer up.

@jassin000

Can you get a 4:3 image with a Naomi with just the OSSC? Or do you also need a VP50?

My Diamond Black stretches the image. Couldn't find and options on the monitor to enable 4:3 aspect ratio.

Any updates on the harness for going from JAMMA to Sega I/O 60 pin? That's what we're just waiting on right?

So if we use this beauty (thank you @Arthrimus):
Vewlix-to-Sega-1.png

From: https://arthrimus.com/product/vewlix-sega-i-o-adapter-kit/

Then all we need is wiring loom that goes from JAMMA to Sega I/O 60 pin (for controls) + Mini DIN 8 (for video) + Audio breakout + Power ?

I think I have that right, but happy to be correct gents.

Is this project still a thing? Thinking about picking up a Vewlix but want to make sure I can find a JAMMA solution first

Back