caius Intermediate

• Male
  • from Italy
  • Member since Nov 21st 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mukuro_W -

Ciao ho qui una cps1 q sound di Punisher che dopo 10 anni di inutilizzo sembra morta, Darksof mi ha detto che tu sei uno dei pochi in grado di fare qualcosa. Ho anche Muscle Bomber sempre cps1 q sound che non va più. Tu se l'ultima speranza per le mie amate bambine, fammi sapere e grazie comunque.

• u72 -

Hi, I need to purchase some Konami sound modules please :)
    2 x 054544 (for xmen and xexex)
    2 x 054986a
    female headers available?

thank you

Andy
    Arcade Club UK

• caius -

Hi,
      do you need fully assembled units ready-to-use (including the ASIC)?
      Right now I have no stock of the '054986A' bare PCBs but I should receive a new batch in the next days.
      I have the machined female headers in stock.Price for a fully assembled module inlcuding female headers is 70 euro each one.

Regards

• u72 -

fully assembled for the 054544 would be good - we have many dead (bad sound) leathal enforcers pcb's but would like to minimize the risk to the ASIC for xmen/xexex
      I would be interesteed in xmen/xexex PCB's that have been upgraded also

Andy

• caius -

OK.The best would be if you could provide me the original modules so I can transplant the ASIC to my repros since I have limited stock of ASICs.
      Pardon, what did you mean for "upgraded"?Maybe with the Konami silkscreening?

• u72 -

I meant already prepared full game PCB's (I believe you were selling an xmen PCB)

• caius -

Ah, sorry.Yes, I'm selling an X-Men with my repro installed, probably you saw it on JAMMA + and UKVAC forums.Price for it is 250 euro.
      OK, so summing up, you need:

- 2x 054544 assembled repro + female headers
      - 2x 054986A assembled repro + female header
      - X-Men PCB with 054544 installed.

If you are OK, I'll start to assemble the modules, from what I understood you have no spare modules to send me in order to harverst the ASICs.