Solmin Student

• from Houston
  • Member since Aug 20th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JamStar -

Watauga, TX which is just outside of Fort Worth. Zip code 76148. I can also have someone pick it up for me if you prefer not ship. Let me know what you want for it.

• JamStar -

I’m interested in the Blast City 2P 12 button CPO if price + shipping to TX is reasonable.

• acblunden2 -

Thanks man, will do!

• acblunden2 -

Sent! Let me know if there are any issues.

• acblunden2 -

Hey man, know that you are busy. Respond back with your Paypal address when you are ready.

• Solmin -

minhdtran@gmail.com I have it boxed. If the shipping is more than $20 bucks I'll cover it. If it's less than I'll send you the difference. $55 gift thanks man.

• acblunden2 -

Just checking in on this. Here is my zip code since I didn't provide it the last time: 95337

• Solmin -

Sorry been super busy and haven't had a chance to go to get a box. Will let you know by tomorrow. I imagine it won't be more than 20 bucks.

• acblunden2 -

I'll take the WTS: CPS2 multi board with Marvel VS SF EPROMS off your hands on the condition shipping is reasonable. I am in Manteca, CA USA. Please quote me for shipping. Thanks!

• Solmin -

Let me box it up and go see how much it is. Will let you know in a couple. need to find a box for it as well :)