Mitsurugi-w Arcade Admini-Moderator

• Male
  • from New Bern, NC USA
  • Member since Jun 12th 2015
Last Activity
, Reading thread Installation issue with black screen - CPS2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• EVAWINGZERO -

Shot you a PM on some Naomi stuff!

• chrisapple -

I'll wait. Thank You.

• chrisapple -

Is this Sega System C2 Multi still available ? I like to buy 1 please. khoa8phung@yahoo.com

• Mitsurugi-w -

Yes. I'm just waiting for more eproms to come in. I'll contact you when they do come in.

• SuicidalSalmon -

Hi, I read your review of the 3do usb loafer by mnemo and was wondering if you could help me out. I get to the 3do logo and then it takes me to a screen showing there’s no cd inserted. What kind of rom files will this thing take and do you have any idea where I can find some? He’s emailed me back but there’s a definite language barrier and I’d rather not piss him off. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• makaveli2000 -

Hi Mitsurugi. I just purchased a complete CPS3 SF3 2nd Impact kit. I want to upgrade the board to a CPS3 SuperBIOS. Can you help with extra SIMMs and SuperBIOS cart? Thanks

• megaMANX6 -

I will like to get the neo geo memory card (Battery Less) How do i come about to do it

• thawkins33 -

I'd like to buy a module for Lethal Enforcers. I replaced the caps on the top of the hybrid module, but it didn't help. It either plays the sound very, very quietly or it blasts it out super loud and distorted. The LA4705 seems to be OK (it plays sound injected into it's input pins). I guess I'd like to send you my module and have you do the ASIC, if you would. How do I go about buying one? Thx!

• maestro3h -

Hi Mitsurugi-w.

I'm from Spain and I'm a new owner CPS3 system with SF3 New Generation.. and i think that it's dead. What's the best way to turn on to live. What i need to do?

Thanks!!

• Mitsurugi-w -

The only thing you can do is convert the cart to the SuperBIOS. That also means you would need to upgrade your simms to a full set to use the SuperBIOS cart.

• Rugdoctor -

Hey, was wondering whether I can get my cps3 cart revived? Thanks

• Mitsurugi-w -

It can be converted to SuperBIOS but. Ot revived to original. SuperBIOS requires a full set of SIMMs to play any game tho.

• psykom1 -

Yo, I see you make those JVS to ATX adapters.
    Do you have any available still?

• Mitsurugi-w -

I make them to order. Please send me a PM with a link to the one you want since I have so many now.

• liperyu -

Hello Mitsurugi, I bought a CPS3 with Street Fighter III New Generation, and I already have a 64mb memory with me, do I need two more 128MB memories to be able to run Street Fighter 3rd Strike? When will the memories be available for sale? Thank you!

• Mitsurugi-w -

You will need two 64s and four 128s total. I have no idea when the next batch will be made. It will be in the next few months tho.

• undertaker1912 -

Hi there can you point me in right direction to purchase a Lindbergh multi kit please.
    kr
    Taker

• oscarhernandez1983 -

Hey mitsu how are you? Sorry to bug you to death I'm pretty sure you are so busy I was just wondering if I could buy a cps2 simm card for my marvel vs capcom jamma board no rush. I would greatly appreciate it if you could sell me one programmed.

• Stac2000 -

Wondering if either the remote dip switch or sound kits are still available for the stv multi. The lcd kit is available but seems a bit more technically involved than i can handle. Thanks

• Greenalink -

Got a quick and simple question to ask.
    Street Fighter Alpha 2 PAL types are usually F or D (mostly D) according to your research a few years ago.
    Can that be changed to a G pal as long it meets the B board revision requirements for Darksoft multi-kit?

• Mitsurugi-w -

Not if you are using the original roms. If you are going to burn all new roms then you could as long as you resized the sound and gfx rom data to fit on 27c322 eproms.

• Antler693 -

I am interested in your S-JHIP. What guns can you buy that are compatible?

• Mitsurugi-w -

You can buy Revolution X guns, Terminator 2, Operation Thunderbolt. Basically any gun that uses X/Y pots. Will not work with light guns. PM me if interested.

• Mitsurugi-w -

He's been trying to sell that for two months. No informed buyer would pay that but there is a sucker born every minute....

• Gmon37 -

Hi guys! I was told that Mitsurugi-w may have a cps3 Third strike cart for sale? I have the cab, the cps3 3 board and the drive. I even have the 3s disk already, just need a cart. Who can help??

• silent21321 -

Hey mitsurugi-w I heard from a friend you know where I can get a cps3 superbios cartige he said I need is a cps3 superbios and a standard sh2 I hope you can help me with that let me know I'll buy them from you he said he got it from u along time ago thank you

• Mayor_of_Astro_City -

Hi I just saw your YouTube video today:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c7r_aDMf5P8

Are you still selling those compact flash readers? If so how much are they? They look great.

• dreday12203 -

Hi mitsu. Would love to send you my cps2 multi to fix the audio and all the new updates. Please let me know if possible and price. Also still have the lethal enforcers 2 board that need that one piece soldier back on. Thank you kind sir.

• Mitsurugi-w -

The sound fix and updates won't cost you anything. Soldering the other thing on LE2 will most likely cost my minimum tech fee of $25 plus return shipping.

• dreday12203 -

Well I would still throw something your way for your time. Please let me know your info so I can send all your way. Thank you very much

• Mitsurugi-w -

Send me a PM

• spikechau -

hI Mitsu

i send you PM about my issue of CPS2 multi kit.
    please check with thanks

• lastfantasy -

hi Mitsu
    please check your mail. about cps2 multi kit issue...

• classic_cor -

Hi Mitsu,
    Hope this is the right place to ask, I'm interested in the Lindy Multi kits...what options are there? I'm currently looking around for yellow lindys but want to price up a multi kit to purchase in the very near future. Also will a Lindy work in an Naomi Upright out the box or will the PSU need upgrading? I have an older HD plasma that I sometimes use along side the Naomi cabinet for Naomi games, its capable of 720p...would that be enough for the Lindy? Sorry for all the questions!

• Mitsurugi-w -

The multi kit from us is $150. The PSU that the Lindy usses has ATX PSU connectors rather than JVS. A standard ATX PC PSU will power it fine. As for the resolutions I would start a thread and ask. Most games require an HD resolution. Some will work on older monitors but someone else with that cabinet can tell you better.

• classic_cor -

Ok, that's a great price, as soon as I successfully have a Lindy in my possession I will be in touch. Is there a thread or a post on here with more information about the Lindy Multi kits that you guys sell? I have seen a few for sale on eBay with a version 10 or something similar?

• Mitsurugi-w -

The version 10 kit you see on ebay is a different kit from the one we sell.

• Cdonnerusmc -

I'd like to purchase your tekken unlimited if you still have it avaliable.

Chris
    541-992-4425

• Mitsurugi-w -

I don't have any extra right now but I do still sell the kits to revive them if they get the Namco Server error.

• Failerson -

Just recently got a third strike cart looking to have it converted. Just looking for third strike but curious to prices for all the games. Don't know if cart is suicided.

• Mitsurugi-w -

If it is dead we can convert it to SuperBIOS. You will also receive a CD that allows you to load every game in the CPS3 library from that CD. The conversion I do now is $55 plus return shipping.

• Failerson -

Ok I'm down take my money. Lol :) let me know where and how to send the cart.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Send me a PM and I will send you an invoice.

• Daffyjjh -

Hello, I would like to do a bios only CPSIII Cart conversion. Can you send me instructions for sending the cart?

• dudeinthemoon -

Hello! I want to buy one of your gdrom to cf converter boards, are you still selling it? Thanks.

• ArcSys101 -

Hello Sir Mitsu

Can I ask where can I buy an original namco TT2 unlimited with an offline version kit, I have seen thru derick post its only about 400 usd from the supplier, can u please sebd me the supplier details so I can order it to them, thanks
    God Bless

• Mitsurugi-w -

I can sell the kit to make the pcb an offline version ($150) but you would need to source a system 369 pcb yourself. Sometimes you can find them on yahoo auctions japan.

• Goros_lair -

hello i recently picked up a whole 3rd strike setup , everything works but my 3rd strike cart is toast , i tested with new generation everything works fine , 3rd strike is black screen , is there any way you could make my 3rd srtike a multi cart im new to this and a friend told me to ask about getting one of these carts modifiedso i can play all the cps3 games off it . thanks for your time !