Frank_fjs Multi Boyz 4 Lyfe

• Male
  • from Australia - Adelaide
  • Member since Mar 3rd 2018
Last Activity
, Reading thread [OUT OF STOCK] RECO PCB - a JAMMA button remapping & autofire device

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Three Seven -

hi I stumbled upon a yami article a few years ago. I did 240p work myself and checked the possibility. And, by bypassing the limited pixel clock, I drew the resolution for each game with the Advv utility, and tested it for about 6 months to complete an almost perfect image. While working, I learned that there are numerous resolutions for each game such as 60hz 58hz 55hz. Horizontal resolution, vertical resolution, horizontal frequency, vertical frequency.. As a result, I concluded that the Raspberry Pi can also express full resolution. Thank you very much to Yami. Of course, there are personally added work besides the manual. If you have a chance, turn the link image back. I don't know if you like it, but there won't be a big problem with resolution. thank
    youtu.be/VmDPGSQbdmc

• IMAGAMERFOREVER -

hey hows it going, so is there a discount for getting the the new md2neo if you got the olds ones that dont work properly?

• IMAGAMERFOREVER -

would like to get 2 MD2NEO u have alink

• zionfarm -

Question for you Frank. Is this your item number on EBay? It’s a Minigun V1.7 for sale.