extant Student

• from Austin, TX
  • Member since Sep 22nd 2018
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• extant -

Hi,

did you already ship it? Can you you provide tracking?

• sheep_nova -

Ok, USA,isn't it^+^,I thought it was Portugal first.I'll send out tomorrow.

• sheep_nova -

Could u pls offer me your full address with phone no.^+^,I notice that your address contains the US address,

• extant -

Name: Joao Alves
      Phone: +1 310 359 5170
      Address: 11210 Ranch to Market 2222, APT 3208
      Austin, TX 78730 USA

• extant -

Payment Done,

Phone Number : +1 310 359 5170

• extant -

Yes, I will pay it today.

• sheep_nova -

Sir,u can pay it right now,we'll send out within 2 days^+^,and don't forget the phone no. USD143.00 paypal:careth_fiverams@163.com

Thanks!

• sheep_nova -

Ok ,I think it will end on about Feb to March^+^.I'll also send u a message on ebay ("tell u that u can buy it on ebay"),u can ignore the message on ebay. Because sometimes the ebay system will scanning our message to see whether we will ask the customer pay it directly^+^.I'll contact u within 10 days.

• sheep_nova -

So ,u want 1 pcs jvs jamma convert pcb? Isn't it? Don't need to reply us on ebay any more^+^. If u pay it directly,USD143.00 would be fine.But don't pay it right now.We need to come back to the vacation after 1 week.The logistics company will be back after 1 week^+^U know right now to avoid the pneumonia's infected,although here in our city ,it's not very seriously. My paypal is:SimonXie83@yahoo.com
    don't pay it right now^+^.I'll contact u when we can send out. And the virus will be dead quickly in the air,so don't worry about the parcel will carry it^+^

• extant -

Yes, that what I want. I want to connect jamma boards on a JVS cabinet. Let me know when you are back and be safe.