sheep_nova Beginner

• from China
  • Member since Dec 9th 2018
Last Activity
, Viewing profile sheep_nova

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• thegreathopper -

No problem at all, let me know when you have been to the store.
    Thanks Steve

• thegreathopper -

Hi Sheep, I am after a nice IGS PGM, and am in the U.K., do you have a good one with no battery damage, maybe also a Ketsui to go with it. Thanks Steve

• sheep_nova -

Sir,would u mind wait for about 3-5 days more^+^,we still have some ,but it's in my friend's store,and he should be back within 1 week.(because of the NCP)^+^.Of course,he didn't affected the virus.

• thegreathopper -

No problem at all, let me know when you have been to the store.
      Thanks Steve

• sheep_nova -

U can pay it right now,we'll send out within 2 days.Paypal:careth_fiverams@163.com also,don't forget the phone no.^+^

• sheep_nova -

I'll contact u sooner,^+^.maybe 1-2 days later.

• sheep_nova -

Bee storm,one of my friend still have some ,but very expensive,he want USD240.00,would u mind wait for some time more,we may get a cheaper one for u.
    Dodonpachi dai ou jou black version USD90.00
    Ketsui USD110.00
    ESPgaluda USD110.00
    Motherboard USD48.00
    All the price include shipping fee. And if u confirm u want the 3 pcs convert game card(and 1 pcs motherboard),give me 1-3 days to prepare,is that ok?And then,we'll reply u.Don't pay it first.^+^

• duckzero -

I wanted to ask you about purchasing Cave PGM boots and a board.

• sheep_nova -

Dodonpachi dai ou jou,ketsui and epsgaluda?,isn't it?Could u pls tell me where are u from(country)^+^?

• sheep_nova -

and 1 pcs motherboard too,isn't it?

• duckzero -

I live in the US and yes, those are the games I’m interested in. Do you also have bee storm?

• sheep_nova -

Sir,Can u find the IC DQ07 in your local area.We may need to send it to u,if it necessary. Only 1 pcs ketsui,isn't it?The picture will be sent later.Maybe 1 or 2 days.

• Segasonicfan -

Thank you. DQ07 is not an original part number, it sounds like that is a custom program GAL.

Thank you for the pictures, however they don't match my board. Please see the pictures I uploaded below

• sheep_nova -

Pls wait,I'll show u the picture sooner,u need some IC to exchange (and then the game will be works fine).

• sheep_nova -

We can not see the attachment on youtobe,but could u pls give me the picture of the 2 pcs pcb.(It should be the killing blade+kov sh's pcb),isn't it,pls give me the picture^+^,then we can show u.

• Segasonicfan -

Hi,
    I have one of your Ketsui PGMs, but it glitches on level 3 boss + level 4 :(
    I am good at soldering, can I get the PAL to fix it?
    see here:
    youtube.com/watch?v=L1qJ-zp5c7Q&feature=youtu.be

• EVLM -

Hi mate have you got any cave PGM boots currently?

• Retro839 -

also snk vs Capcom mvs if price is ok

• Retro839 -

hi im looking for pgm cart,

dodonpachi black + white single cart

and ketsui

also a king of air cga jamma 15khz

please ?
    can you do a deal for me