twistedsymphony Enlightened

• from NH, USA
  • Member since Jul 21st 2015
Last Activity
, Reading thread Problem with Sega type II gun sense and gun protect board Rambo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• armi0024 -

Hello twistedsymphony. This is Susan from Paradise. I see you've had some issues with us, care to share so we can correct them?

• twistedsymphony -

It should be documented in your Ticketing system. When I placed my order last year your website screwed up and didn't fully process it. I created a ticket and also outlined the shipping issues I encountered in my previous orders .

I was assured that the new order I placed would be handled properly and then it didn't ship out for nearly a week, when I did finally get it the package was overstuffed and my product arrived damaged, just like my previous shipments.

I made it clear in that ticket that I was giving you guys another chance and all you did is let me down one more time.

• armi0024 -

So it is under the name twistedsymphony?

• twistedsymphony -

I just checked my email it was ticket #2586

• mangofreak -

hey twistedsymphony, In your "Mass-Storage Options on Classic Consoles" PC Engine category, I think it is the link you are looking for upergrafx.com/home_en

• mikun -

Hello twistedsymphony,

I have a DDR Arcade(Japan version) and I want to control the Arcade's light by using PACDRIVE.
    Then I saw your post about DDR Arcade's light conversion by using PACDRIVE:
    arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…hts/&postID=3401#post3401

I don't have minimaid and LumenAR,I only have J-PAC and PACDRIVE.

You gave lots of information and helped me alot ,but I still have some questions:
    1.Will it works in Stepmania if I reference the default mapping&settings you provided in the post?
    2.Is the power supply enough by using USB to PC? Do I need to give more power supply to my PACDRIVE?
    3.I saw two "+" mark on my PACDRIVE, it seems it's a ground? which wire should I plug in from the DDR Arcade's wire?

Sorry by my poor Electronics and poor in English,but I really need your help, any advise will be large appreciate.

• swisstoni -

Hi saw your post ive got a broken CD Rom 2 (video below) its going to need some work I have got a replacement ribbon and cog I recently purchased for $20 just not got time to repair please make me an offer if interested (im in the UK)

youtu.be/0ajSlWlSwU4

• twistedsymphony -

Thanks for the offer but I'm not looking to repair one I'm mostly looking for a super-cheap case and PCB so I can take measurements to make some replacement parts.

• kcarcadegame -

$1,800 sorry it is not the cab picture here A month