What's new
For Sale
Mine got wrecked during shipping so if anyone wants the remains for free, PM me (3d print got smashed, electrical parts are still good). I lost a lot of money on this because of USPS' recklessness, so I hope someone find these parts of use.
He sent mine USPS priority, which carries $100 in insurance, so let him know and get a refund dude!

Mine got wrecked during shipping so if anyone wants the remains for free, PM me (3d print got smashed, electrical parts are still good). I lost a lot of money on this because of USPS' recklessness, so I hope someone find these parts of use.
We spoke privately about this @ImportantBet ; I think its important to note that the fact that your shipment was damaged was not due to anything on my part, I went above and beyond to ensure it was safely packed. Based off your comment, one may question my methods or practices. Iv shipped products large and small for my various businesses for many many years, all over the world. I have had to deal with claims for had something damaged less than 5 times. This was a rare occurrence and it sucks that it happened to you but theres ways to rectify it and you dont loose any money like you stated earlier. When we spoke, I offered to start the claim with USPS and get your package covered but you replied back " I'm good with starting a claim with USPS." I took that as either "Nah Im good" or "Im good with starting the claim myself and will get back to you". If I misinterpreted what you said and you wanted me to get the ball rolling then my apologies for misunderstanding. Please DM me if this is the case and we can get this taken care of :)

Last edited:
@jcmorrisii it was not a comment to offend, I merely wanted to give my broken one for free to capable hands.
I appreciate that, I hope it didn't come off as brash. I just wanted to clarify for anyone else reading. ^^ I completely understand and feel for you. Tell you what, Ill send you another printed case for free if you want to pay for shipping. Should be cheap since its light. You can re use all the other components (IEC Plug, voltmeter, screws etc.) Ill shoot you a DM.<3

Dropping a special version today. These are all Blue; blue lighted switch and blue LED voltmeter. Pictures dont do them justice :thumbsup:
IMG_5563.jpg
5 available All sold
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Last edited:
I want to say I finally got a chance to test mine and I LOVE the blue.

That being said, my lightly used RED LED one is available for anyone that can't wait for the next batch with no scalping involved, strait cost purchase, just PM me!

Back