What's new

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
And if you thought Cave cardboard was ridiculous, saw this on Twitter... fingers crossed that disc doesn't rot...

project.jpg

"Bought the Touhou Project CD for 1,980,000 yen ($18,500 USD). I quickly prepared after seeing news about it, and grabbed it as soon as the store opened."
(Touhou Project CD is an old rare compilation disc with the 5 PC-98 Touhou titles. Receipt is from BEEP's Akihabara store.)

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/Mrs77765981/status/1283967304686944256

Remember when everyone was after "Run n' guns" and not shmups? Those were the days...

https://archive.org/details/ritokatsugathpc98

If you found this link helpful, please consider donating $18k to my Paypal. PM me for details.
Heyyy, I found the link useful..I just PayPal gift you $18k..no, no, please, you don’t need to thank me :D
Great! Now I can buy Mushihimesama Futanari v1.5 Blue label Home version Alpha Zero & Knuckles!

Thanks guys!

If someone else sends you $18k maybe you can finally afford the Pink Label version of Pink Sweets from the Cave Matsuri.

If someone else sends you $18k maybe you can finally afford the Pink Label version of Pink Sweets from the Cave Matsuri.
I heard there's an even more rare production error version where the pink is off colored because the printers had run out of magenta ink while making the kits.

Twitter link doesn't work. Did the dude delete his account? Trying to keep a low profile with his loli shmups, I guess.

Anyway, at some level, that's kind of cool. Is this one of those discs that isn't dumped anywhere online?

Twitter link doesn't work. Did the dude delete his account? Trying to keep a low profile with his loli shmups, I guess.

Anyway, at some level, that's kind of cool. Is this one of those discs that isn't dumped anywhere online?
Check the 2nd post, my dude.

Check the 2nd post, my dude.
Oh... well, that was easy.

Probably not going to kick you $18k, though.

Last edited:
Back