What's new

Bashi

Student
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to connect 2 Nesica card readers to 1 fast IO (connected to a Taito Type X3). I know from experience I've seen multiple cabinets linked for each individual player's card reader but I was curious if the fast IO has the capability to support 2 readers on 1 two player cabinet? Thanks!

Yes, this works fine. The pic below shows the Nesica reader on the left coming from the JVS port on the X2, with the reader on the right daisy chained from the first reader using a mini USB --> mini USB cable. They're both glowing blue colour, meaning they were connected and active.

nesica fast io x 2.gif

Yes, this works fine. The pic below shows the Nesica reader on the left coming from the JVS port on the X2, with the reader on the right daisy chained from the first reader using a mini USB --> mini USB cable. They're both glowing blue colour, meaning they were connected and active.

nesica fast io x 2.gif
Thats awesome thanks for telling mw how its done! This has me thinking, would it be technically possible for both players to share 1 nesica reader?

Back