What's new
Want To Buy

incrediblehark

Beginner
Reaction score
Looking to pick up a tri sync in good working condition, located in New England or if you’re willing to ship let me know and hopefully we can work out a deal. Thanks!

Shipping would be insane but I do have one. I believe it is a rebranded Makvision or something similar, PM me a reminder but the company name on the back of the monitor starts with an N.

Shipping would be nuts. Someone just listed a 38” on Facebook somewhere that had me thinking about it. I’m from New England. Let me see if I can find.

updated - would also be interested in a 29” as well. Have an xm29+ but really looking for something that can do all 3 scan rates.

I have a tri sync pfx I was about to list are you looking for something to go inside an arcade cabinet or what also shipping is not terribly expensive (200-300) just alot of work

I have a tri sync pfx I was about to list are you looking for something to go inside an arcade cabinet or what also shipping is not terribly expensive (200-300) just alot of work
Thanks for the reply, I am looking for something to use as a gaming monitor, not to go in a cab but I’ll probably do some kind of enclosure. Was hoping to find one with an hd15/vga style connector so I wouldn’t have to wire something up.

I have a NOS neimans 38" tri scan. $600 for the monitor and chassis but man shipping will hurt and insurance is all up to you. Prob have to go freight Beltmans for example.

Back