What's new
For Sale

Battlesmurf

Grand Master
Reaction score
I have 3 27" (JPN 29") arcade tubes/chassis for sale-preferably as a lot. I won't crate them, come get them or hire shippers that will pick them up without me lifting a finger.

1: MS9. Heavy screen burn. (tube, yoke, rings, no chassis)

1: Supposedly MS9 compatible tube. Samsung. Little to no burn. Currently has a VGA yoke/chassis (Kortek). Keep it VGA or plop the MS9 and such on it and drop it in an Astro/Impress/ if it fits.

1: Hitachi GMK. Little to no screen burn. Chassis needs fixing. I wonder if an MS9 can mount to this tube like it can with a GML (Impress?).

The original plan was- see if the GMK would take an MS9. Otherwise, swap the MS9 over. Find an MS9 yoke/chassis for the VGA'ed one and end up with 2 burn free tubes for Astro/Impress/Egret 2.

$500 for the whole lot. Located in 95688.

Last edited:
Haha. Yeah, it's been a lot easier being in this hobby being on this side of the US.

Bump, price drop!

I've got a 27" Toei if you need another it was in a Tekken Tag that was pulled from route after the glass was shattered. I couldn't fix the chassis for the life of me so John did it for me one evening while at his shop. Great picture. The cab is being emptied and sent to LA to be made into a pandora and sold for home use.

https://ibb.co/QpgRCqf

Can save it for you when you come pick up that tiny screen that is in an orange wood shell if ya want it. If not it's going into one of KC's Astro City cabs w/o a monitor for cleaning and resale.

Back