What's new

winteriscoming

Champion
Reaction score
Here is my attempt at modelling a replacement Chihiro foot. The geometry in these feet is kind of tricky, so it's not exact. My first attempt printed really well, but there were some slight fitment issues that I'm hoping are now resolved. I'll share the file if it proves to be successful.

Modeled Chihiro Foot.PNG

Attachments

• Chihiro Foot Printed.jpg
    Chihiro Foot Printed.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 139
The two pieces that make up a foot fit together pretty tightly, so could use some small changes to loosen them up, but otherwise I appear to have reproduced a functional Chihro foot!

I think these would hold up fine. My WMMT cabinets have the Chihiro mounted flat on a horizontal surface, so the feet are really only keeping the motherboard in place without having to actually hold it up. My OR2SP cab has the Chihiro mounted on a vertical surface, so the feet are doing a lot more work. I'll probably reserve my unbroken stock feet for the vertical mounting.

I don't know what originally lead to broken stock feet other than dropping the Chihiro, maybe over torquing the mounting screws, or ripping the board up while one side is still screwed down. For sure the 3D printed feet would fail in any of these scenarios.

Attachments

• 3d printed Chihiro foot - bottom view.jpg
    3d printed Chihiro foot - bottom view.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 3d printed Chihiro foot - side view.jpg
    3d printed Chihiro foot - side view.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 134
Back