What's new

twistedsymphony

Enlightened
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
You can thank @brentradio for encouraging me to do this project and lending me his LCD Selector to design the case.

112c7963b8225c944dad7ad96e44da3d_display_large.jpg

The case requires no supports to print, the only special requirement I recommend is printing the buttons with a 10mm brim as it will make installing them much much easier. Also included is a small support block that fits under the LCD to prevent it from flexing when pushing the buttons.

it requires 4 30mm M3 screws to hold it together
As always you can download the design on thingiverse for free.

BUY ONE FROM ME HERE: https://bit-district.com/arcade/sega-st-v-titan/stv-multi-selector-lcd-housing.html
DOWNLOAD THE FILES TO PRINT YOUR OWN HERE: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1881571

----------------

If you want a Housing for the ST-V Multi Cart itself, more info on that can be found here: 3D Printed Sega ST-V Multi-Cart Housing

Last edited:
neat. you made buttons as well. pretty cool. thanks for keeping your projects opensource. Much Respect. let me know when you need extra likes. :thumbup:
603121.png

Im printing one for @chrisapple I'll take a pic when its done. Printing on a crummy Makerbot, but hey, its my employers so it didnt cost me anything.

this should print easier than most of my other stuff since I wasn't constrained to making it fit into something else externally I was able to design it to not need supports.

apparently print time is like 5 hours so it wont be done before I leave work today. So, pix tomorrow!

so I printed the wrong STV thing, but heres what I did print for no reason!

Attachments

• STVcase.jpg
    STVcase.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 150
weird, I know some people who raft everything. seems like a waste of time and material if the part doesn't call for it. my prints usually turn out like garbage when I try it though...

I cant even get the fucking raft off of the print.poked a buncha holes in my thumb though!
Im gonna prolly send it to chrisapple for free, I dont have a use for it, and if he breaks it pullin the raft, hey, FREE!

Anyone selling them? It's too big for my friend's printer and I'm always happier dealing with people I (kinda) know rather than for example Shapeways when possible.

Not that I know of.

This forum has a 3D printer section.

Post in there, someone should be able to print and sell you one.

Back