What's new
For Sale

arcadeWC

Professional
Reaction score
I have an 8-1 switcher from RiddleTV that was barely used for a project that didn't become a reality. It has all eight extensions; one of them has some quick connects as an attempt to provide individual power was made, however, it works completely fine. Great product and rare capacity for 8 pcb switching. Works great - barely used.
Asking $275 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_4698.JPG
    IMG_4698.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_4699.JPG
    IMG_4699.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_4700.JPG
    IMG_4700.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 232
These are great, I have on in my big red MVS (they are MVS safe).

Still available. Someone must want to take a shot at this - great JAMMA switcher.

Only if it’s filled with 8 cave boards
Genuinely curious, why wouldn't these be safe for cave boards mixed with other boards? AFAICT from the pictures, power is switched via relays from one board to the next.

Genuinely curious, why wouldn't these be safe for cave boards mixed with other boards? AFAICT from the pictures, power is switched via relays from one board to the next.

Curious as well. The power pins use relays while the rest use diodes to isolate each JAMMA connection. It's why I had no issues with it in an MVS cabinet, the specific use of the pins vs JAMMA wasn't relevant.

I just heard horror stories from
Jamma switchers on boards and heard serveral people anecdotally saying they’ve seen or known of switches from eBay messing up expensive boards

I just heard horror stories from
Jamma switchers on boards and heard serveral people anecdotally saying they’ve seen or known of switches from eBay messing up expensive boards
Got it. Yeah, lots of cheap boards can have a ton of bad practices. The switchers from RiddledTV.com (like the subject of this post) do things the right way AFAICT. It's a more costly switcher than what you get on eBay, but, IMHO, worth the money if you're plugging in anything of value or rarity at all.

I was just kidding there… i mean do you own 8 cave boards? And if you did, would you put them on a switcher?

The “cave multi” hype is real!!

Got it. Yeah, lots of cheap boards can have a ton of bad practices. The switchers from RiddledTV.com (like the subject of this post) do things the right way AFAICT. It's a more costly switcher than what you get on eBay, but, IMHO, worth the money if you're plugging in anything of value or rarity at all.
Yes - I have experience with all kinds of switchers over the year and these are indeed top of the line in terms of quality and support. No worry of damage to PCBs or otherwise with the RiddleTV products - you get what you pay for and these products are at the top in terms of quality and performance in my opinion. Just didn't need it anymore and is a waste to have sitting and not used by someone.

Back