What's new

hursit

Staff member
Enlightened
Reaction score
Hello people
I want to create my own Racing Cabinets nowadays and i want to play this game. My plan is produce a deluxe cabinet for this game.

So these are my
1- Will i need to get 2 PCB to link, or one PCB is enough to play with 2 monitor?
The game PCB is Sega System Multi 32

2- I read something about communication board for Sega System Multi 32

2 - May i use, Sega Rally original wheel parts with this game ?

I hope somebody tested this game before and help me

Thanks.

1) One PCB is enough for two players.

2) If you want to link multiple boards for more than two players. I think it support up to 8 players, so 4 PCBs.

3) If you're OK with force feedback not working (probably, I don't actually know what OutRunners uses for FF).

Thank you my friend
I have checked the original PCB from the pictures
and i see the 2 jamma output which is great for me

Mame supports force feedback this game. I believe that means original has it too. Right ?

View: https://youtu.be/mO9i53fNgBw

I wasn't saying it didn't have force feedback. My point was that I don't know what hardware it uses, but it's probably going to be different than the one in Sega Rally.

Never seen a DX Outrunners did they ever exist ?
I have seen and worked on a few twin Outrunners and they don't have force feedback as such what they do is shake the steering assembly using a DC motor not sure if this is unique to this game or was used on other games.
the shaking happens when you drive off the road or hit something.

Reactions: nem
I wasn't saying it didn't have force feedback. My point was that I don't know what hardware it uses, but it's probably going to be different than the one in Sega Rally.
Thanks for your help my friend
I'm looking for the original PCB for now.
I bought radio Io PCB and LCD screens from ebay.
I will create my own Racing Cabinet.
I have original Sega Rally parts.

One more question
Do you think may i use Sega Rally wheel system with outrunners ?

Or they are different levels ?

If you don't care for the rumble, Sega Rally steering wheel will be fine. Both games use 5k pots.

If you don't care for the rumble, Sega Rally steering wheel will be fine. Both games use 5k pots.
Oh cool
I think there are extra motors for the rumble right ?

Back