What's new

arcadeWC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be shipping many consoles in the next week! Will send tracking numbers shortly! Thank you again everyone who DMed me! :)
And deep hearty thank you to people who are chipping in for the shipping! You guys rock!
Subscribed. PM incoming. Thanks!

aarkay14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear All,

There have been some delay due to JP Post, I am waiting for shipping pouches to pack the shipping label, the systems are ready. I will get back to you as soon as they are sent out, probably by this weekend.

Kind Regards,
Rama

Futaba Tori

Student
Reaction score
I have been big into tech, more computers but have been wanting to get into arcade machines more. Great channel and well worth the sub :)

XtraSmiley

Enlightened
Reaction score
Subbed. I'll only take one if you're in the US, no reason too ship one of these all the way if you're down under. I'll still check out your channel when I get a chance!

aarkay14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you sir! I am shipping these from Japan! Few more units will go out tomorrow! I only have a few units remaining now! I am sending it to people on first come first serve, so I may have to apologise to some later on! Also been really busy with office work recently so delay in shipping out..