What's new
Mark your items as sold

reclaimer

Professional
Reaction score
NOTE: I had so much interest, I'm restricting these to 2 max PCBS per order going forward. First come, first paid, first served. :)

ALL SOLD

Image from iOS (1).jpgPS360HardwareOverview.jpg

Brand New in box! $25 ($20 each for 2+)

I also have cables! RJ45 to various consoles and PC - $10 ($7 each for 2+)

$5 shipping in the US, $9 to ship up to $10 of em in a flat rate padded envelope to the US.

--------------------------------------------------------

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Most other places in the world, a padded flat rate is $40USD. It's the only way I'll send overseas now, since I've had so many issues with scams and "lost packages" when shipping outside the US.

----------------------------------------------------------

The PS360+ supports the following systems:

* Xbox 360
* Xbox
* Playstation 4 (8min Time Out, Soft Reset Possible)
* PlayStation 3 (PS2 backwards compatible for older PS3 systems)
* Playstation 1/2
* Dreamcast
* Saturn
* Wii U / Switch (Pokken)
* SNES
* NES
* PC (Windows)
* Mac (macOS)
* Linux

Last edited:
Wow! Is there a story behind this?

GLWS, great boards. I own a pair myself and still use them to this day.

One of my favorite boards, and the best one for 480p console compatibility as it supports Dreamcast and Xbox 360.

Thanks for this opportunity... I've ordered a bunch and will install in sticks, on my JAMMAizers and use in conjunction with the UVC for Xbox 360.

Last edited:
One of my favorite boards, and the best one for 480p console compatibility as it supports Dreamcast and Xbox 360.

I ordered 10 and will install in sticks, on my JAMMAizers and use in conjunction with the UVC for Xbox 360.
i ordered the rest :D

Christmas came early! Sent ya a PM my friend , looking forward to putting a few of these bad boys to good use!

Sorry for asking here, is anyone able to help me pay @reclaimer with F&F please? My PayPal just let me do G&S as buyer and/or seller. If anyone can help me send him this way so I can grab ps360s and cables for my jammaizers.I can pay you with added fee for the trouble. This is a bit embarassing, again sorry...

Sorry for asking here, is anyone able to help me pay @reclaimer with F&F please? My PayPal just let me do G&S as buyer and/or seller. If anyone can help me send him this way so I can grab ps360s and cables for my jammaizers.I can pay you with added fee for the trouble. This is a bit embarassing, again sorry...
I can try for you ☺️

These are more than likely sold out. Going down my list of people that messaged me and it looks like they will all be spoken for.

I’ll message everyone as I get to your DMs and know how many I have left by that point.

Thanks!

NOTE: I had so much interest, I'm restricting these to 2 max PCBS per order going forward. First come, first paid, first served. :)

Back