What's new
Mark your items as sold

PaulWoodpross3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've decided to sell the following Model 2 and 3 Step 2.0/2.1 parts. These all will be great parts to use if anybody wants to fix their boards or add a new title to their Sega arcade collection. I've already got some of these listed on my eBay store but I'm sure many of you Model fans would like to see what I've got.

1. Harley-Davidson ROM Board. $120. Fully working, printed on Dec 20, 1997 but originally had Rev B ROMs, which is the 1998 version. I did swap the 4 ROMs out with Rev A because there's a checkpoint spot in Hollywood that was censored in Rev B. The board has writing on the top and small corrosion looking gunk on a chip as shown in pictures. Unavailable at the moment because I may want to link two boards of this game together. If you truly are interested just PM me.
2. NON-WORKING Harley-Davidson ROM board, originally Virtua Striker. $40. Missing two chips and sold for projects. A couple broken middle plastics on CROM2 but unsure if that affects chip readability. The missing ROMs are epr-20394B.18 and epr-20395B.19. Perhaps you could use a ROM burner or something to burn the chips on your own, or have someone burn them for you :) THIS BOARD has been sold and is headed to a collector in Tokyo!
3. Model 3 Step 2.1 CPU Board. $100. Recently sent to Ken Westerfield for repairs, from a Daytona 2 BOTE. C200 Capacitor has been replaced and new battery installed. Very clean CPU Board as most of them I've purchased have been DOA or have issues with sound or controls. At the moment on hold for the same customer in Tokyo.

If you are interested in any of these, please don't hesitate PM'ing me. ;)

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 172
  • s-l1603.jpg
    s-l1603.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
2. NON-WORKING Harley-Davidson ROM board, originally Virtua Striker. $40. Missing two chips and sold for projects. A couple broken middle plastics on CROM2 but unsure if that affects chip readability. The missing ROMs are epr-20394B.18 and epr-20395B.19. Perhaps you could use a ROM burner or something to burn the chips on your own, or have someone burn them for you

That has a ton of 27C322 eproms on it. Good deal for someone.

That has a ton of 27C322 eproms on it. Good deal for someone.
Yeah, lots of salvageable parts that can be used to repair various other PCBs. I've upgraded to a full 1997 Harley LA Riders stack that is the original PCB that came with my stripped down cabinet/panel I bought from a friend. The original board I purchased from Yaton had several issues, so I salvaged most of the parts and sold the video board out of it in June.

Back