What's new
Mark your items as sold

Micromort

Student
Reaction score
All sold!

Hi,

Pulling some stuff out of storage that I forgot about. My cabs are not accessible at the moment so all of the jamma related items are priced accordingly. I'm also open to deals if you would like more than one (or all) of these.

I'm only shipping to the US for now.

RETRO USB bundle - TIMESTAMP
NES with USB CopyNES installed - I tried to get this to work awhile back but had no luck. The USB hole could be cleaned up to look nicer (see pics)
PowerPack CF (no CF card)
PowerPack Lite
I'll throw in a Blinking Light Win too if you want it. Get the entire thing for close to what a powerpak would cost on it's own!
$60 - includes shipping

2 JAMMA SNES Projects - TIMESTAMP
I bought these both on a whim and promptly packed them away as it was right when I moved. It looks like a lot of work went into them and they probably do something but I have no way to test them. As I can't test them right now, I would consider them unfinished projects. I would really like them to go to someone who is familiar with (or wants to learn) the inner workings of the SNES and is comfortable opening them up, debugging, rewiring if needed, etc, to get them up and running.
$30 for both together - includes shipping

Everdrive N8 - SOLD
Little scuffing on the label, see pictures. Cart only (no SD card or box)
$60 - includes shipping

RGB's RECO PCB -
SOLD
I believe this is one of the earlier, if not earliest versions (2013) as it doesn't look like the pictures from his latest batch. So no CPS2 connector, or negatron, or csync cleaner. The button mapping stuff should all be good though.
$50 - includes shipping

NES with split audio outputs and PSOne screen - TIMESTAMP
I commissioned this from some dude on a chiptune forum for use with my MIDI NES. The end goal was a working NES with a built in display on top and separated outputs for each audio channel (like square, triangle, etc). He ghosted me for over a year and when I finally tracked him down he sent this back completely non-working. It doesn't even power on. I sunk a bunch of $$ into the commission fee and hardware but ultimately it's just going to sit here. Same deal as the SNES projects - I'd like it to go to someone who can do something with it or would like to learn. It looks really cool! Just wish it worked.
$35 - includes shipping

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Sorry for the none related questions..What is a midi NES? Do you have pictures of that? I am looking for something the play NES game music but I am not aware that there is such a device.

Sorry for the none related questions..What is a midi NES? Do you have pictures of that? I am looking for something the play NES game music but I am not aware that there is such a device.

It's pretty cool - receives MIDI through a standard MIDI cable and outputs out of the NES. I think there are better solutions now where you can just get a synth chip, but this uses the NES hardware.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1GoYSZb5JQ

RECO received. Works nicely. Looking forward to getting my kick harnesses squared away to remap/autofire all the buttons.

RECO received. Works nicely. Looking forward to getting my kick harnesses squared away to remap/autofire all the buttons.

I'm glad it arrived safe and sound.

bump! - price drop on the powerpak/powerpaklite bundle

bump for another price drop.

the project bundles are almost a wash when shipping is included.

Back