What's new

toiawaseru

Student
Reaction score
Hi.

Does anyone have an experiences using this supergun? It is available at on a site called ArcadeExpress. I have no affiliation with either the site or product.

I am in the process of evaluating my supergun choices. Leading the list currently are the Axunworks JJ-CBOX and the HAS v4.2 but I am always interested in learning about as many available options.

Thank you.

I just built a minigun supergun, it's a good one but it's more of a diy project. You can find ppl on here selling pre built ones though.

Believe top choices are
HAS and Minigun. The axunworks is good too but wait time for one is longer, I'm using the axunworks power supply which is very nice but also took awhile to arrive.

I'm not sure that supergun has -5v which a lot of arcade PCB need.

That's important to know when making a supergun selection.

You can find the same supergun on aliexpress.

The minigun and HAS are both great. I prefer the minigun but the HAS has some really great features and is 100% quality.

The axunworks mini supergun is pretty good too but I'm not a big fan of the layout with everything coming out the front and the din power connector.

Hi.

Appreciate the replies and information provided.

I changed course and ordered a minigun supergun from a member of this site.

Once the HAS v4.2 is back in stock I will most likely place an order for that as well.

Thanks again.

Hi.

Appreciate the replies and information provided.

I changed course and ordered a minigun supergun from a member of this site.

Once the HAS v4.2 is back in stock I will most likely place an order for that as well.

Thanks again.
Good choices.

Late to reply, but in case it's helpful to anyone else.

I've previously ordered from ArcadeExpress. They were really good about sorting out a minor problem I had, sent me a replacement cable without me asking (it was the right thing for them to do but they did it very proactively and graciously). They were also very good with a problem that developed a couple of years later. They couldn't really help with it, but they tried and offered the support they reasonably could.

I do think that with SGs and the like they are basically reselling and don't have a deep understanding of the product, I'd buy stuff from them very happily.

Back