What's new
Want To Buy

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Looking for either model flyback, or even hints as to maybe who to contact to find one (actually could really use 2-3 of them). First number's a Sharp part number, second's an equivalent transformer from another brand.

Really hoping to bring back to life many thousands of dollars in paperweights. Put many hours into a few of these little TV's with the help of some fine folks in the community, and all signs point to flybacks at this stage :/

Last edited:
For the HR Diemen one, I guess you've asked Efiter?
No, I was not aware of these folks until now. I did reach out to a handful of other places though including donberg, half a dozen places in the US, and put out emails to a bunch of Chinese electronics shops that sell flybacks.

Any Russian speaking members that could help out? Found an /incredibly/ detailed Russian electronics repair forum with a hopping marketplace and would like to place a WTB ad.

Any Russian speaking members that could help out? Found an /incredibly/ detailed Russian electronics repair forum with a hopping marketplace and would like to place a WTB ad.
Google translate is your best friend

Google translate is your best friend
For less technical posts, sure. This isn't that. Especially with their laundry list of reasons they'll take down a post because they don't want you insulting the intelligence of those willing to help by not being specific enough.

Back