What's new

XeD

Grand Master
Reaction score
I have a net dimm that only boot some time. I have narrow it down to the main ram board. The network daughter board work on another netdimm. The bios and pic is also good. I also have another netdimm coming in from a friend in about month or 2 that give error code 22. It was working last year.

Do we know what the status LED on the dimm/netdimm mean?

Watching this thread as I also have netdimms that refuse to work or work intermittently. Some happen to be the daughtercard and some its the mainboard. I have gotten a few to work with replacing the ram though.

Error 22 - Was reading 0.00 for the firmware. Replace the flash ic. Tested working

Error 22 - bent pin. Pulled the connector on a part naomi to replace. Tested working.

Boot sometime - Replace the buffer ic as that was bad (swap it onto a know working). Did not fix the issue. What ever took it out took something out down the line. Parts board for now.

I have a net dimm that only boot some time. I have narrow it down to the main ram board. The network daughter board work on another netdimm. The bios and pic is also good. I also have another netdimm coming in from a friend in about month or 2 that give error code 22. It was working last year.

Do we know what the status LED on the dimm/netdimm mean?

As I'm going through the pains of trying to fix a NetDIMM with an error 22 myself, I found a video showing the normal LED startup sequence on the NetDIMM:
View: https://youtu.be/j3GuapIT4Ks

Back