What's new
One of the main reasons I got into arcade games was for games that never made it home and of course games that were better in the arcades.

Just wanted to make mention, when I run my Asian Dynamite cart on my Naomi 2 running arcade mod bios, in usa mode the game runs in full english with even the subtitles in the intro translated.
Full english eh? Good to know!

Me neither. I never saw Violent Storm, Bucky O'Hare, or TMNT TiT, but oddly I did see Metamorphic Force. Another amazing title that could be a video next... hint hint.

Konami was truly the best 4-player game maker in the early 90's, and it's a bummer these didn't make it to any home systems (TMNT and Sunset Riders being the exception.

Me neither. I never saw Violent Storm, Bucky O'Hare, or TMNT TiT, but oddly I did see Metamorphic Force. Another amazing title that could be a video next... hint hint.

Konami was truly the best 4-player game maker in the early 90's, and it's a bummer these didn't make it to any home systems (TMNT and Sunset Riders being the exception.
I saw it once. A month later it was gone. Never actually played it when it released

Love that game! Still own the original dedicated cabinet :) . It’s was the steps that brought us crazy taxi later still like it now as the graphics and the reflections are Verry good. This was part of the Sega real life series. With later airline pilots,brave fire fighters etc etc

Love that game! Still own the original dedicated cabinet :) . It’s was the steps that brought us crazy taxi later still like it now as the graphics and the reflections are Verry good. This was part of the Sega real life series. With later airline pilots,brave fire fighters etc etc
I jokingly include JAMBO Safari! in that real life series as well. Big game hunter sim lolol

Oh man, I think you missed the mark on this one. You focused a lot on it being a MS clone but didn't show the differences, such as using the pets as grenades and shields to get through some of the tougher areas. It's also a higher FPS than MS ever was!

Not to mention you talked about bootleg and conversion carts, of which I don't think any exist at all for DF, and I'm not sure where you were going with that.

I liked that you covered the game, but it was a bit off on some major things IMO!

Still, great channel and I'll keep watching.

Oh man, I think you missed the mark on this one. You focused a lot on it being a MS clone but didn't show the differences, such as using the pets as grenades and shields to get through some of the tougher areas. It's also a higher FPS than MS ever was!

Not to mention you talked about bootleg and conversion carts, of which I don't think any exist at all for DF, and I'm not sure where you were going with that.

I liked that you covered the game, but it was a bit off on some major things IMO!

Still, great channel and I'll keep watching.
lol I focused on what I felt like 90% of people watching would see...a Slug clone. A really f'ing good one but a clone nonetheless.

I'd seen some Chinese carts lately that weren't original. Def not as bootlegged as other games but I always casually mention it because I've had some people leave comments buying things after I mention them asking "is this real"...and it's booty as hell.

Didn't I show the shield usage? I thought I had. Honestly I recorded this one back in fall 2020 so even I am hazy sometimes on what I chose to say

Edit : but yeah for sure I leaned in hard on the "blatant copy" aspect. Must have felt like talking about that specifically when I did the VO

Back