What's new
I used to have Boogie Wings, but I think I sold it when I needed the money :/ Definitely high on my enjoyable Data East games list!
-ud

Awesome game. I’d be tempted to buy or convert a pcb and throw it in my blast city if it weren’t for the analog stick.

Used to enjoy watching people play the game. Would love the full cab if I pull find one/had space. Lol
Same. Only cabs I’ve seen for sale have been beat to hell. Electronics I can fix / replace...but junked cabinets missing pieces with horrible art I’m not as handy with lol

View: https://youtu.be/n8jD3o2u3d0

I am cheating with Magic Sword (ports exist...not perfect but they are there) but I made this entire video for my dads birthday to see if he remembered us beating it from start to finish in arcades in the 90's. It's basically the entire reason I collect and love arcade stuff!
This was really great. I love hearing other people's nostalgia stories. Crazy how these things get burned in our heads. Hope your pops enjoyed the video!

This was really great. I love hearing other people's nostalgia stories. Crazy how these things get burned in our heads. Hope your pops enjoyed the video!
It really is funny how these random memories are basically "replayable" in our minds. Like I can absolutely transport myself back to that day playing Magic Sword

I am cheating with Magic Sword (ports exist...not perfect but they are there) but I made this entire video for my dads birthday to see if he remembered us beating it from start to finish in arcades in the 90's. It's basically the entire reason I collect and love arcade stuff!
I was about to downvote your video, but I'm glad you acknowledged your sinister ways.... :P

Just kidding man, these are great, keep them coming!

It seems like all the great 2/3 player brawlers of the arcades got downgraded to 1 player in the SNES versions, which sucks, because I think half the fun (that is on purpose) is playing them 2 player!

I was about to downvote your video, but I'm glad you acknowledged your sinister ways.... :P

Just kidding man, these are great, keep them coming!

It seems like all the great 2/3 player brawlers of the arcades got downgraded to 1 player in the SNES versions, which sucks, because I think half the fun (that is on purpose) is playing them 2 player!

Lol I figure I can cheat now and again.

And yes half the fun is playing with friends...or in this instance your dad lol...so having them at home as 1P only games is a bit of a bummer downgrade

One of the main reasons I got into arcade games was for games that never made it home and of course games that were better in the arcades.

Just wanted to make mention, when I run my Asian Dynamite cart on my Naomi 2 running arcade mod bios, in usa mode the game runs in full english with even the subtitles in the intro translated.

Back