What's new

BattleTactix

Student
Reaction score
38F2D4F3-EF80-4890-A373-E7686A68613D.jpeg
Greetings @alberto1225. I would like to put in a request for a Astro City 2L12B panel. I recently got an Astro City Cab and for some reason it came with a Blast City panel. Please let me know if you need more info. Thanks man!

Just bought an Astro City 2L12B panel from alberto1225 and it looks great.
IMG_6139.jpg

is it plexy over it, as it is reflecting the room like glass would?
once installed, I suppose the panel is not higher than the white plastic of the cab but same level?

is it plexy over it, as it is reflecting the room like glass would?
once installed, I suppose the panel is not higher than the white plastic of the cab but same level?

There is no plexy over the panel, it has a gloss finish like the original. The panel is flush with the surround; it fits just like the original panel -- it just looks new.

There is no plexy over the panel, it has a gloss finish like the original. The panel is flush with the surround; it fits just like the original panel -- it just looks new.
Thanks for your answer.

Last point but not least, is the silver border reproduced like the original as well or a grey color with no metal reflect?

Thanks for your answer.

Last point but not least, is the silver border reproduced like the original as well or a grey color with no metal reflect?
same metallic finish as the original panel. (color is slight different from the original but overall look very close. )

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, it has a metallic border. My original was all rusted around the border so I can't compare directly. Same goes for the colors, my original was so scratched, dented, worn, and rusted that it's hard to compare directly. But I'd say it's the next best thing after new-old-stock if such a thing even exists.

I assume OP ordered one. I have never heard a complaint about his astro panels.

This sounds like music to my ears, thanks for your feedback.
Alberto1225 prepare you for my incoming order :)

Back