What's new

djcalle

Student
Reaction score

Murray

Grand Master
Reaction score
That NNC has the multi board in it. If that board has been in there for any length of time, it will be burned in for sure. Those multi boards are notorious for burning into monitors. You'll have the grid pattern burned into it most likely. It might not, that board may have just been put in there, but the chances of it having a decent burn from that pcb are high. Just something to be aware of.

plasia

Grand Master
Reaction score
I'm hoping I can get one of them when I can next head into Melbourne. Gotta stop buying things though...

Also have to convince the wife...

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Anyone know any other “reliable” yet affordable options for interstate cab delivery besides Bill?

xb74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know any other “reliable” yet affordable options for interstate cab delivery besides Bill?
I haven't used these guys so tread carefully, however they were forwarded onto me from Bill because Bill doesn't go to my city.

Moving It Removals

Website is the above title no spaces

I didn't use them because my TV deal fell through before I had reason to actually get them to pick up the item. They were good to deal with via text for quotes and responded quickly.

Jumpingmanjim

Student
Reaction score
I bought a suzo happ psu direct from suzo happ Australia in September of last year, and I turned it on today after not having used it for a while and it just made clicking sounds and didn't work. Do you think they would replace it?

Alternatively if they don't, does anyone know of a good PSU which has a socket for mains power? This is for supergun use (i.e. not in a cabinet) and so having bare terminals with 240V on them is not acceptable to me.

xodaraP

Legendary
Reaction score
I think they would, worth asking the question. The +12 died on mine, I might just try fixing it myself though. As with you I really don't want exposed terminals on my bench power supply.

Alternatively you can use (you'll need to make an adapter flylead) an ATX power supply which is what I'll probably use, but you'll also need to wire in a switch for power.

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
List edited. Still looking for a fairly long CPS-1 kick harness to suit the Senintel Supergun. I’ll have to find the pinout.

Cash or trades offered for above.

Last edited:

xodaraP

Legendary
Reaction score
Looking for a few things locally; can anyone here print me a Blue case for the CPS-2 multi LCD (without the text on the front)?

Also am looking for a replacement belt for a Famicom Disk Unit. Prefer the black belts, but will take anything really.

Also looking for a fairly long CPS-1 kick harness to suit the Senintel Supergun. I’ll have to find the pinout.

Cash or trades offered for above.
@Frank_fjs rebuilds the Famicom DDs so he may have spares?

mR_CaESaR

Grand Master
Reaction score
Lloyd's up again. Highlights include:
If history is any guide, these will all go for many thousands of dollars to people who presumably don't know what they are.
Who got the NNC? :D

Definitely cheaper than zax and the 110 shipping would've made this a great price with that Toshiba pf

Murray

Grand Master
Reaction score
Lloyd's up again. Highlights include:
If history is any guide, these will all go for many thousands of dollars to people who presumably don't know what they are.
Who got the NNC? :D
Definitely cheaper than zax and the 110 shipping would've made this a great price with that Toshiba pf
What did it sell for?

I'm curious if anyone here did get it if it had burn in. I've had 2 cabs that both had those X1in pcb's, the square borders around the games are static, and they stay on those screens for so long, even when it cycles through the menu. Both cabs well and truly had it burnt into the screen!

Murray

Grand Master
Reaction score
Not sure I would have paid that as a gamble without being able to inspect it!

Dzhay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno as an Adelaidian I have to live without inspection, and that price isn't bad, is it? (Don't want an NNC myself).

Last edited:

mR_CaESaR

Grand Master
Reaction score
You could organise video calls - screen burn would be the most important factor.. everything else is pretty trivial

Murray

Grand Master
Reaction score
Highway games had 2 of those bishi bashi machines on their site recently, like a month ago? 1 was working fine, the other was minus the game board i think.

Makes me wonder where this stock comes from.

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Highway stock is from old arcades in Asia; China. Taiwan, Japan, etc.

Lloyds is open game, anyone can throw something to them for auction.

Last edited:

tonjo

Student
Reaction score
Makes me wonder where this stock comes from.
Yeah Murray I’m thinking like you mate and wouldn’t be surprised if they’re putting a few bits in there to move along