What's new

Foxe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before I start, I did read through this other thread to see if it was a similar issue. It does not seem to be. I have a fully working Naomi 2 and Net Dimm that passes all system tests.

When booting up via NetBoot AW conversions, there's simply a black screen. No sound, graphics, nada. I've tried a few different downloaded versions of the AW games just to see if there were some bad files, no luck it seems. My dip switches for the Naomi 2 are set to US bios and otherwise work perfectly well.

Any other suggestions on what to look through? Thanks for any help. :)

Foxe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not sure which version of the multi bios I have. I bought it from another forum member here. I'll check with them if it's the right version. I bought it pretty recently so maybe it is?

Murray

Grand Master
Reaction score
The updated multi bios only came out about a month ago.

The updated Atomiswave roms and the updated bios were created to fix the very issue you are having!

skate323k137

Grand Master
Reaction score
I sent him the BIOS recently, but it's the old Metallic multi BIOS. No joke it was 4 days before the new BIOS dropped.

Anyway, I use the same Metallic BIOS in my NAOMI 2 and I play Atomiswave converts all the time. But, I leave my dips to JPN.

I just set them to US and it black screens. So, turn all dips off and try again.

Failing that, I would be happy to send you the new / fixed BIOS, we can continue our PM on that.

Last edited:

Murray

Grand Master
Reaction score
Yeah, the Atomiswave games do work on the earlier multi bios version.

It's just a general thing that's good to ask when someone is having issues, it helps to rule that out.

Murray

Grand Master
Reaction score
Try clearing the backup memory in the dimm settings before loading an Atomiswave game, see if that fixes it.