What's new

Martyken

Student
Reaction score
I couldn't find this information on the store page and wanted to ask:

With the provided video cables does this output a 75ohm or TTL signal?
and does the PSU support 100-240v?

Thanks!

drfunk2k

Grand Master
Reaction score
i replied to you today. The order can be made but your requesting an invoice before purchase. Invoices are sent out auto after purchase,

VenomXL

Student
Reaction score
Hello, I've made an order about 10 days ago. I was just curious on how long after order are the axuns shipped?

GeorgeSpinner

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, I've made an order about 10 days ago. I was just curious on how long after order are the axuns shipped?
It could be a while. Everything is made by hand. Not sure he has a lot of stock.

He makes quality stuff though, so it's worth the wait.

I waited several months for mine. It's still working well. I use it daily.

drfunk2k

Grand Master
Reaction score
@VenomXL u can always send me a PM with your order number and check your status,

@GeorgeSpinner thank you for your kind words. I am sorry for being a dick. I want to think I have grown a lot in this time. Thanks again. <3 hope we can all grow as a community.

VenomXL

Student
Reaction score
Hi, I ordered 2 weeks ago, I’ve sent you an email and a PM on here and I’ve yet to hear anything about possible shipment nor a reply to my requests aside from requesting I PM you here. I just want to have a rough idea of when the mini supergun will ship if possible for planning purposes. Thank you for your time.

GeorgeSpinner

Professional
Reaction score
Hi, I ordered 2 weeks ago, I’ve sent you an email and a PM on here and I’ve yet to hear anything about possible shipment nor a reply to my requests aside from requesting I PM you here. I just want to have a rough idea of when the mini supergun will ship if possible for planning purposes. Thank you for your time.
I wouldn't count on it being anytime soon.

Did you try PM @drfunk2k ?

hyp36rmax

Champion
Reaction score
It's going to be a while. Axun states this on each product page. Patience my dude it's well worth the wait. Axun is a one man army. It could take a month sometimes six depending on component availability, now is a terrible time especially since China has major COVID restriction shutting down the countries major areas.

VenomXL

Student
Reaction score
I wouldn't count on it being anytime soon.

Did you try PM @drfunk2k ?
Yes, and email, no reply. I don’t care if it’s a while, but I just feel like a rough estimate and/or communication doesn’t hurt and provides trust. If you’re giving someone hundreds on spec, that you don’t know, a time frame never hurts to provide that customer security.

Some sort of deliverable timeframe should be up on the site, six months gets a cab from Japan faster than that even now. I was figuring he meant “give me a few weeks,” and I just wanted to make sure the order got in.

It’s for CPS 2/3, MVS, STV, a few midway boards, basically anything I’m testing/repairing or bringing to a local/fighting game major since cabs are heavy af compared to a PVM, PCB and supergun.

GeorgeSpinner

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, and email, no reply. I don’t care if it’s a while, but I just feel like a rough estimate and/or communication doesn’t hurt and provides trust. If you’re giving someone hundreds on spec, that you don’t know, a time frame never hurts to provide that customer security.

Some sort of deliverable timeframe should be up on the site, six months gets a cab from Japan faster than that even now. I was figuring he meant “give me a few weeks,” and I just wanted to make sure the order got in.

It’s for CPS 2/3, MVS, STV, a few midway boards, basically anything I’m testing/repairing or bringing to a local/fighting game major since cabs are heavy af compared to a PVM, PCB and supergun.
I hear ya. Maybe they have something going on right now. I'm sure you won't get ripped off.

The cps2 (maybe cps3) and MVS will work with the Chinese Superguns that go for around $40 on ebay.

The Midway PCBs won't and idk about the STV. There's no -5v on them, and that's usually the determining factor.

I have 2 of them and (contrary to what some might say) they work well. Video output is good. Voltage is stable. Controls work well.

If you want something cheap to get you through, until you get the axun, the Chinese one will at least get you going. You might want to look into it.