What's new
For Sale

Cereth

Enlightened
Reaction score
1/12/2023 NEW ORDER UPDATE:

20 more units are in, ready to ship, same as before!

Selling backlit exA store signs. These are official product, just arrived last week. Not really easy to get otherwise, wanted to try to help get these over for the few who might want them. $750 shipped in the US, FedEx Ground.

These took 11 months from order to arrival, will not be ordering another batch. Production has gone up in price since then, and I only got 10 of them.

FOLLOW-UP:

I DID NOT expect the demand. I've ordered 20 more and they will be here in a few months. Open to requests!

View: https://youtu.be/rusG0eGaJec

Attachments

• IMG_8016.JPG
    IMG_8016.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_8026.JPG
    IMG_8026.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Wow! I definitely was not in the market for one, but crazy to hear they sold out so fast. Was it all via forum sales? :?:

If I could, I’d of bought one, but so glad you sold out. :)

Glad they sold out for you! Love this kind of stuff, absolutely interested in other game center merch in the future, please consider it. Maybe you could do a Patreon or something for early access notifications (within reason).

idk about Patreon, but I’ve definitely thought about implementing something, like for stools/benches an stuff too. I’m not interested in taking money for premium services or anything like that tho.

I ordered 20 more. It'll be a few months before they arrive, as I'm taking a break shipping from one of my distributors. I'll be open for request list again, and when arrival time is more solid, start taking payments!

If you sold 20 already, surely that’s all the exA owners covered?? 😏

Just playing. GLWS!

Back