What's new
Item has been found

ShootTheCore

Legendary
Reaction score
Looking to buy Batsugun and Battle Garegga. I'm willing to pay current fair market value for them. Not interested in bootlegs. A repaired board is fine. Don't care if the art is included or not, but happy to pay extra if it does have the art.

Thanks folks!

I was the first one to reply to him (and I know the seller), but I couldn't spend that kind of money on a game where the PS4 version is so good and I'm so bad at! I don't know if I'm good enough to pay this much for a game this hard!

I got an Ibarra, but only b/c it was cheap!

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for you.

I've put a fair bit of time in on the PS4 version myself, but for whatever reason I just don't "connect" with vertical shmups unless I'm playing them on the CRT candy cab. Sounds weird, but it's just how I am. :D

Likewise the Saturn ports of both Batsugun and Battle Garegga are both high-quality .... but, they also have less slowdown than the PCBs and other slight differences. OCD is a PITA.

I've put a fair bit of time in on the PS4 version myself, but for whatever reason I just don't "connect" with vertical shmups unless I'm playing them on the CRT candy cab. Sounds weird, but it's just how I am. :D

Likewise the Saturn ports of both Batsugun and Battle Garegga are both high-quality .... but, they also have less slowdown than the PCBs and other slight differences. OCD is a PITA.
That's it. The reason I'm so bad is the slowdown is different... :)

No, I really hear you. The original hardware, is the original hardware. Like I said, if I see one again, I'll ping you.

I need a bigger crt, the stupid pencil missiles keep killing me. Probably going blind the older I'm getting. I'm not the greatest but i could go a decent bit without dying on cave games.

I need a bigger crt, the stupid pencil missiles keep killing me. Probably going blind the older I'm getting. I'm not the greatest but i could go a decent bit without dying on cave games.
I'm sure pros have always said this, but man, on BG the bullets are super freaking hard to see! On the PS4 they have the option of making them pink and I've never looked back (I also use a 65" TV and sit like a kid in front of an NES in '84).

I can't imagine the original bullets on a smaller CRT...

Back