What's new
For Sale

nassekova

Grand Master
Reaction score
First and foremost: I did not invent this or had anything to do with R&D of it. This open source product is designed by @buffi so lets give credit where credit is due!

This is awesome little pease of hardware which splits RGB video and line level audio without interfering the game signals from JAMMA edge! It is safe to use with OSSC and I have been using it to stream my gameplay to Twitch.

close_up.jpeg

More info can be found from: https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...rding-audio-video-splitter.13249/#post-226171

I bulk ordered PCS's and needed components, so that I got free postages and enough products to all my friends. Now I have completed all of them and I still have extra 3 units to go. Since I found the BetsuBetsu from here, I thought I will give you guys the first change to get these before I move them to Ebay (with heftier price).

I hand soldered each of these, so considering that I think the price is pretty fair.

I have been asked frequently if I still have any BetsuBetsu for sell after this first batch. First time in years I actually have a free backlog of modding and repairing *knocks the wood* so I ordered a bunch of PCBs and components for BetsuBetsus. Only issue here is the global parts shortage so I could not get all the stuff needed, estimate for the last parts is 3/2022... I should be able to make them somewhat ready by that, but you never know so that's why I don't take any pre-orders. I will let you guys know when I have some ready and sell them FIFO from there.

Also, price of the components have gone off the roof so I will have to pump up the price a bit. All of them will include 5v meter (still with 1cm long feet) and the price is 120€ + postages.

UPDATE 28.3.2022 I finally got all the stuff I ordered last year and I have first batch of 5 units ready to sell! I just tested them all with Ketsui and each worked perfect. These are still 100% hand soldered by me.

So hit me a message if you want one!

I will test each of these with supergun:
View: https://youtu.be/UUuys8Hw170

If you want to see how it looks via OSSC and my capture card in Twitch (Streamed from my Sega Blast City and tested Ketsui first time ever :D): in Youtube (sorry for the finnish :D )
View: https://youtu.be/ioT8DYxN-bw

So yeah, 3 units to sell and I am asking 100€ / each + postages from Finland. EU customers don't have to pay customs. I have couple of 5v meters still left, but those stands what I got on them are 1cm long and bit loose on the meter side. But if you want one of those that would be 10€ more. See them in pictures below.

all.jpeg

Payment with Paypal friends or add 4% to the price.

POSTAGES: There has been lots of queries from US. I will ship to worldwide but only reasonable priced postage to USA is with Finnish post and that would be 45€ (tracked/insured). Any cheaper would have to be via envelope and those have no tracking what so ever (So it's buyers choice if you want it half the price and protective filling with no tracking). Asia would be about same too, while EU should be cheaper.

Last edited:
All three are now sold (2 pending payments). I will mark this thread to SOLD when all payments go trough!

One buyer backed out, so I still have one unit with the 5v meter available!

Also updated info about the postages, they are somewhat expensive to US and Asia.

I still have one unit left with the 5v meter on it. I will offer it to Ebay/Other forums next week if there is no one who want's it here!

Last one gone and bending payment.

EDIT: ALL SOLD!

Last edited:
Reactions: nem
I have been asked frequently if I still have any BetsuBetsu for sell after this first batch. First time in years I actually have a free backlog of modding and repairing *knocks the wood* so I ordered a bunch of PCBs and components for BetsuBetsus. Only issue here is the global parts shortage so I could not get all the stuff needed, estimate for the last parts is 3/2022... I should be able to make them somewhat ready by that, but you never know so that's why I don't take any pre-orders. I will let you guys know when I have some ready and sell them FIFO from there.
More BetsuBetsus coming in 2022. I updated the original post so check it out if you are interested.

I think this is what I need.

When I hook up my PGS to my HAS v 3.1 I get bad fuzzy video a bit and an obnoxious buzzing/cracklyng sound on my audio. I have to raise volume high so I can muffle it out.

So, this will fix that correct?

I think this is what I need.

When I hook up my PGS to my HAS v 3.1 I get bad fuzzy video a bit and an obnoxious buzzing/cracklyng sound on my audio. I have to raise volume high so I can muffle it out.

So, this will fix that correct?
Yea if you have a broken or malfunctioning HAS (on video or audio side) this should fix that problem since you can take the video and audio out of BetsuBetsu, just connect power and controller to the HAS. It even uses the same exact video port than HAS so same cable works. But that is IF the problem on the HAS is on video or audio side. If the problem is PSU or other power related, then it might not work.

Audio on BetsuBetsu does not share the same ground with video so it should be better anyways.

Yea if you have a broken or malfunctioning HAS (on video or audio side) this should fix that problem since you can take the video and audio out of BetsuBetsu, just connect power and controller to the HAS. It even uses the same exact video port than HAS so same cable works. But that is IF the problem on the HAS is on video or audio side. If the problem is PSU or other power related, then it might not work.

Audio on BetsuBetsu does not share the same ground with video so it should be better anyways.
Thank you for the reply and info.

I think I will keep checking because when I connect a regular jamma board I don't have that issue. So, it might be the pgm .

Since you can now get these awesome things straight from the source (@buffi ) with Version 2, I will move these older models to Ebay. Of course if for some reason anyone wants older model give me a PM!

Seems that I can only sell these in Ebay 1 at the time because of some stupid seller restriction... So I will probably have these for a while :D

Back