What's new
Its all 15k. There arent really any tri res mister games i guess there is a medium res pc stuff.

So there is not blast profile or cab profile. You pick freq only. I picked the 15k for my blast as i want to play the native game res.

you would just use jamma edge

Its all 15k. There arent really any tri res mister games i guess there is a medium res pc stuff.

So there is not blast profile or cab profile. You pick freq only. I picked the 15k for my blast as i want to play the native game res.

you would just use jamma edge
So the mister doesn’t upscale 240p games to 480p in the same manner it would upscale other lower resolutions to 1080p on an hdtv? I know people love 240p and I do too but I guess I’m not understanding that part.

Sure you could, but it wouldn’t necessarily represent the game in its true native format. 15k looks super crisp. You can try both and see what you prefer.

IMG_5091.jpeg

Thats dope! Where did you get the ps1 to snack adapter??
Misteraddons. I went ahead and just bought 2 of every SNAC adapter he sells. Bought guncon 1, 2, and 3 from ebay.

I got the Sega Justifier working for Genesis too.

Gonna try to get a third-party gun working with PSX Lethal Enforcers since I think it only works with a Konami PSX Justifier or a gun with a Justifier mode.

Thanks @Lemony Vengeance. Extra button adapter still paying dividends.

Got all 6 joystick buttons working.

Got Guncon 1, Justifier, and piece of crap third party PSX light gun working. Can’t seem to get the weak ass recoil to work on the gun. Pretty sure it worked 20 years ago when I tried.

Bought Guncon 2 and 3 and Konami Blaster / Justifier. Damn shame Lethal Enforcers only works with the inaccurate Justifier. Wish someone could mod it to work with the guncon.

IMG_5139.jpeg

IMG_5144.jpeg

I just found out / remembered there are guncon hacks for non Guncon psx games. Does anyone know if these improve the accuracy? Or does it simply let you use a guncon and the accuracy still sucks?

I downloaded some and patched the rest manually but have yet to test.

Lethal Enforcers is my favorite light gun game I had it for Genesis and was really hoping the PSX version was gonna be pretty close to the arcade version since owning a cabinet is impractical. I read one person who said they used the patched version and accuracy still sucked.

I also see patches or instructions to remove the screen flashes in most of the games. Aren’t these necessary for the gun to work?

So freakin happy to report the guncon mod for Lethal Enforcers is amazing!!! Accuracy is dead on I am so happy rn. I have my own Lethal Enforcers cab now! Kinda! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 56
So I found a loose cable on the Astro Monitor Chassis. After plugging it in I got a picture for about 15 seconds, heard the static electricity when it booted. Got really happy then the picture cut out and the monitor will not power on anymore. I used a pandora just to test and I had an image that was split in half vertically and mirrored. Did I fry my Astro Monitor by plugging it in to the Pandora DX? Or just bad luck again? Lol.

IMG_5228.jpeg

IMG_5199.jpeg

That was a lot easier to remove than the Blast lol

Oh definitely, it's infinitely easier for sure. What wire did you connect?

Oh definitely, it's infinitely easier for sure. What wire did you connect?
I think it was CN-402. The chassis was not secured so it was hanging I plugged that one in (as it was halfway plugged in but not all the way) and kinda propped up the chassis where it should sit. Got very excited then it cut out lol. I planned on sending to Sharp Image Repair anyway so I’ll probably just do that then when it gets back make sure I follow a guide to reconnect everything properly.

IMG_5209.jpeg

I think it was CN-402. The chassis was not secured so it was hanging I plugged that one in (as it was halfway plugged in but not all the way) and kinda propped up the chassis where it should sit. Got very excited then it cut out lol. I planned on sending to Sharp Image Repair anyway so I’ll probably just do that then when it gets back make sure I follow a guide to reconnect everything properly.

IMG_5209.jpeg
I'm very sure that's the remote board ribbon cable connector.

If your monitor doesn't turn on it has gone into protect mode because something failed due to it not being connected. You can get lucky sometimes and not damage anything, or I suspect it took out a component.

Make sure it's seated properly and try again. Pay close attention to see if you hear a click upon powering on.

I'm very sure that's the remote board ribbon cable connector.

If your monitor doesn't turn on it has gone into protect mode because something failed due to it not being connected. You can get lucky sometimes and not damage anything, or I suspect it took out a component.

Make sure it's seated properly and try again. Pay close attention to see if you hear a click upon powering on.
Which cable relievers power to the chassis?

Back