What's new
Oh yeah. Joe Szabo has a Mini Cute decal set. He may have some dimensions for the CPO overlay as well :)

His work looks amazing. The art set isn't cheap though.

https://www.szabosarcades.com/collections/full-art-kits/products/minicute-full-art-kit

==============================

In other news, someone approached me who actually has a mini cute front door I am looking for. The offer was $1250 + shipping. I passed. If someone wants a front door with the CPO and speakers, I can send you his way.

Oh yeah. Joe Szabo has a Mini Cute decal set. He may have some dimensions for the CPO overlay as well :)

His work looks amazing. The art set isn't cheap though.

https://www.szabosarcades.com/collections/full-art-kits/products/minicute-full-art-kit

==============================

In other news, someone approached me who actually has a mini cute front door I am looking for. The offer was $1250 + shipping. I passed. If someone wants a front door with the CPO and speakers, I can send you his way.
How much does a real mini cute cost in the USA?

If you see one for sale...3000+?
This is what makes sense to me..
A complete mini cute repo without the monitor, etc should to be in the $1200-1500 range to a port in the USA..from there potential buyers need to dish out another $400-600 on monitor, speakers etc..plus another $450-600 in shipping to the final destination.

This is what makes sense to me..
A complete mini cute repo without the monitor, etc should to be in the $1200-1500 range to a port in the USA..from there potential buyers need to dish out another $400-600 on monitor, speakers etc..plus another $450-600 in shipping to the final destination.
As i said before, i have to find someone who knows the all custom paper works in EUR and USA. I Will ship the cabinets in container. Shipping cost will be very very cheap with this method.

The arcade monitor is really expensive in USA. I think i can find some TV to convert to arcade monitor in Turkey. It is really cheap by the way.
But someone has to inform me about the custom problems if i ship the cabinets with CRT TV.

I have several Wells Gardner K7000's and one Zenith K7000a. You still need detailed measurements?

I have several Wells Gardner K7000's and one Zenith K7000a. You still need detailed measurements?
If you can make the measurements with the pictures, that will be awesome for me.
İ have measurements already. Thanks to members. But i am collecting all the datas for insurance.

There are two members on this forum that import cabs so they know about custom.. KC is what comes to mind..maybe have a conversation with him once you figure out the total cost, number of units based on interest and maybe minimal deposit secure and turn around production delivery time frame..maybe KC can provide a service and the cabs could be shipped from his wherehouse.

Also, maybe don't worry about shipping them with monitor's because most people will hunt down a WG7000 is that will be the default monitor for horizontal and vertical view..

If you can make the measurements with the pictures, that will be awesome for me.İ have measurements already. Thanks to members. But i am collecting all the datas for insurance.
Tube only? Or with the frame?

This is amazing. I've seen your sticks, beautiful work, you could have gone with a simpler design like an Aero Table and still sell hard, but this my friend, it's hitting for the fences. The fandom is gonna shit bricks for them, guaranteed. Wish you the best of luck!

This is what makes sense to me..A complete mini cute repo without the monitor, etc should to be in the $1200-1500 range to a port in the USA..from there potential buyers need to dish out another $400-600 on monitor, speakers etc..plus another $450-600 in shipping to the final destination.
As i said before, i have to find someone who knows the all custom paper works in EUR and USA. I Will ship the cabinets in container. Shipping cost will be very very cheap with this method.
The arcade monitor is really expensive in USA. I think i can find some TV to convert to arcade monitor in Turkey. It is really cheap by the way.
But someone has to inform me about the custom problems if i ship the cabinets with CRT TV.
The feedback from KC is that the cab will have issues due to copyright in custom if fully build.. KC mentioned that if it just the case, they might be OK.. but his is not interested.

If you can make the measurements with the pictures, that will be awesome for me.İ have measurements already. Thanks to members. But i am collecting all the datas for insurance.
Alright Mr. hursit. I went the extra mile and loaded up everyone's favorite worthless PCB's to take these pics and measurements: Pit Fighter!!

I turned the bolts on the K7000 to point dead-center upwards as I took the horizontal and vertical photos. Then laid a ruler from bolt point to bolt point so you can have exact dead-center measurements:
I also took a photo of the the clearance from screen tube to neckboard. This measurement is not very precise. But it is between 17"-18". If you need exact, I think I will have to work something out here. It is hard to measure this because of the tube curve. If there are any other measurements you need, please let me know.

I'm interested in one for sure!! Going to be stalking this thread closely and if I can be of any assistance I'll try to help in any way.

Thank you for making these!!!!!

And here are pics of the bolt hole with the bolt removed:

K7000Hole.JPG

As you can see, you have lots of play here in terms of tolerance. I don't have the measured size of the bolt, but it does look to be around 1/4". Don't know for sure what thread it is. I'll take it to the hardware store to size it out if you need me to. Let me know.

The hole size on the dog ears is 14.20 x 14.20mm square:

K7000HoleSpacing.JPG

EDIT:

FYI, the Wells Gardner 19" K7000 is pretty easy to find (in the US). And if you ever need to swap tubes to get a burn-free image, it has been my experience that of all the 19" CRT TV's that are out there, the donor candidates for the 19" K7000 are quite easy to find. Also, the Zenith 19" K7000A uses the exact same frame as the Wells Gardner version. Donor tubes for the Zenith version are much harder to obtain. Also, the Zenith K7000A does not have a readily available flyback. There are some random stock here and there but getting one is tough. So if your Zenith K7000A flyback ever dies, you're pretty much out of luck. Shame though because the Zenith K7000A produces a much much much better picture.

Last edited:
Man, this looks awesome. I'm in for one if they ever go into full production!

Back