What's new

jimmyjames

Professional
Reaction score
I want to have a panel that can replace the Bana Passport card reader. Maybe something with 5 24mm button holes. Someone should do the Vewlix one also. Im surprised no one has done this yet.

jassin000

Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I think @Derick2k was working on a Vewlix expansion panel, it attached to the longer punchout at the top of the CP (next to where the card reader punchout is located).

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Yup, it’s been done, I have several versions on it. Simple enough to do a plexi for it. Now making a replica cover with the same look/feel/shape to it way more difficult.

If you send me detail measurements in millimeters and what you are looking for I can probably make something up for you.

jimmyjames

Professional
Reaction score
Yup, it’s been done, I have several versions on it. Simple enough to do a plexi for it. Now making a replica cover with the same look/feel/shape to it way more difficult.

If you send me detail measurements in millimeters and what you are looking for I can probably make something up for you.
Awesome ill take some pics in the next few days with some measurements. I dont own a vewlix this is for the Namco Noir.