What's new
Mark your items as sold

SNK-NEO-GEO

Enlightened
Reaction score
Unexpected expense and an unexpected sale but that's life:).....

FS - Capcom Mini Cute Green, the cab it is in Mint condition, she is a beauty..great cab...This is one of the cabs that I purchased from @Derick2k a few months back..What has changed since -

A) A full day (we left at 7:45 am and returned at 8:30pm, didn't trust STI) trip to NY, Uhal rental, tolls, gas etc, GOD, I will never make that trip again..

B) all new locks which are not originals but they do the job; all the Tags are original. It was hell removing the old locks but with the right tool, it became very easy halfway.

C) The monitor had vertical calapse, was driving me crazy..The monitor has been fully recap by a trusted member and friend, nice monitor, bright, no burn in that I can see, no scratches, no issues..

D) I cleaned the cab a bit:)

The price = $3500 for the cab.. pick up and haul away..

If shipping - buyer's arrange shipping with STI and deal with issues if any during shipping; I will help on what I can on my end if there are problems but it is buyer's responsibility to deal with claims etc..the cab will leave my castle in great shape and I will PM you pics of STI taking the cab and the paper work..After the cab leaves my castle, the cab it's all yours. payment will be Paypal gift family and friend only if shipped.

This is who we use to ship cabs..
Michelle Bianchi
Beltmann Integrated Logistics
630-352-3312
877-432-2646
Michelle.bianchi@beltmann.com

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    689.9 KB · Views: 183
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    579 KB · Views: 217
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    557.6 KB · Views: 183
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    572.3 KB · Views: 202
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    515.3 KB · Views: 240
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    642.4 KB · Views: 231
  • image8.jpeg
    image8.jpeg
    580.9 KB · Views: 220
  • image9.jpeg
    image9.jpeg
    604.6 KB · Views: 209
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    956.6 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
This thing is going to go fast I suspect. Hope things are well and wish I was closer to snag it. GLWS

Good luck with the sale, man!

I highly advise talking to Judy over Michelle.

Judy.Metallo@beltmann.com

Michelle can be very very bad about communicating. Judy is always a professional though. Same company, Sam rates, better communication.

SOLD..thank you! all
Thanks so much, @SNK-NEO-GEO
Really appreciate how great you were throughout the process—such a smooth deal. The cab arrived safe & sound to its new home in Brooklyn.

Now to load it with a Neo Geo MV-1B board :)
Awesome.. I am glad that the cab found a great home...it was great meeting you and your Wifi, she is definitely a keeper congrats :thumbsup:

Back