What's new
No, it also switches the audio coming from CPS1.5 or CPS1, so you can play all games from your Jamma connector.

Oh right, but technically not needed if you're using the RCA connectors?

Regular cps1 audio is not routed through rca. Only q sound.

I know. I'm going to be using regular jamma audio for CPS1 and line out for CPS1.5. So the filter board has no use for me and I won't be needing a case for the whole contraption.

Thank you for the video.

Where can I buy
1. The spinner adapter (for 2x spinners?)
2. The front cps2 kick / p3&p4 db15 adapter?
3. The kick and p4 to filter extender

Is anyone planning on making a spinner connector to filter adapter?

Last edited:
Cps1.5 games have audio on the jamma edge as well. Only Q sound is on rca.

Thank you for the video.

Where can I buy
1. The spinner adapter (for 2x spinners?)
2. The front cps2 kick / p3&p4 db15 adapter?
3. The kick and p4 to filter extender

Is anyone planning on making a spinner connector to filter
I'll post when I have everything ready to sell.

Yes of course, meant swapping between mono (cps1) and stereo (cps1.5/qsound) ;)

Not a big deal though :)
Everything is like in the original. Qsound games have output on Jamma and on RCA. CPS1 games have output on Jamma. I'm pretty sure that someone more skilled on analog audio than me could point to the exact spot on the CPS1 A Board, where you need to solder and in the multi if you would like to have pre-amped CPS1 sound on the RCA as well.

Last edited:
Everything is like in the original. Qsound games have output on Jamma and on RCA. CPS1 games have output on Jamma. I'm pretty sure that someone more skilled on analog audio than me could point to the exact spot on the CPS1 A Board, where you need to solder and in the multi if you would like to have pre-amped CPS1 sound on the RCA as well.
I might tinker with this ;)

@Mitsurugi-w Any chance you can add a spinner input to the front cps2 kick / p3&p4 db15 adapter board? Then one can run a cable the same way you have it for the the kick buttons?

It'd be awesome if all extra control inputs could be accessed there. Just thinking down the line of the cases that will be designed for this, it would be great to have a way to reroute the spinner input off the main pcb and yoru extra board seems like the ideal place.

@Mitsurugi-w Any chance you can add a spinner input to the front cps2 kick / p3&p4 db15 adapter board? Then one can run a cable the same way you have it for the the kick buttons?

It'd be awesome if all extra control inputs could be accessed there. Just thinking down the line of the cases that will be designed for this, it would be great to have a way to reroute the spinner input off the main pcb and yoru extra board seems like the ideal place.
Definitely not happening in this batch. The PCB is so populated with so many tracks that we werent able to place tracks going from the 3P and 4P connectors on the front to the Vertical PCB and that's why we needed to use cables. If we do that for the spinner, then it will be with cables again or we would need to redesign a lot things in the board, which right now we are not doing.

Speaking completely for myself I plan to convert the 4p db15 connector to take the spinner inputs and hack a little wiring back to the main board. At least for the time being. Easy peasy.

Nonetheless, thanks @Mitsurugi-w and @Darksoft for putting that video together. Great to see what awaits.

Nice one!
Clearly bro
But still I have few questions, sorry :
at first, in the pre-order information note, this is what it says : "This is a perfect kit to run any trainers, modified versions, create or develop new games or just to have fun!" Nice! But what does it mean "perkect kit to create or develop new games" : will it be upgradable?

My second point is to do with saving of scores : I can't save my scores on my CPS2's multi. Will it be possible here?

Third point concerns sound : CPS1's games like Strider, dynasty wars or lost worlds, makes one's ears ache. Sound on this system has been designed so high that it saturates. Has Darksoft's Team fixed that?

Lastly, where can we find a plexi skid plate, or a metallic protection case, like what was proposed for his little sisters, CPS2 and CPS3?

Thx

Clearly bro
at first, in the pre-order information note, this is what it says : "This is a perfect kit to run any trainers, modified versions, create or develop new games or just to have fun!" Nice! But what does it mean "perkect kit to create or develop new games" : will it be upgradable?

My second point is to do with saving of scores : I can't save my scores on my CPS2's multi. Will it be possible here?

Third point concerns sound : CPS1's games like Strider, dynasty wars or lost worlds, makes one's ears ache. Sound on this system has been designed so high that it saturates. Has Darksoft's Team fixed that?

Lastly, where can we find a plexi skid plate, or a metallic protection case, like what was proposed for his little sisters, CPS2 and CPS3?

Thx
1)- stuff like FInal FIght Anniversary, rom hacks, etc.

Clearly bro

Thx
1) Upgradable? If you mean that you can attache extra hardware to it, I doubt it. If you mean that you can change games, in the microSD and load whatever you want, then yes.
2) It works like the original. If the original saved the scores, this one as well.
3) There are 2 potentiometers. One in the A Board and another on the QSound PCB, so you can adjust that as you wish.
4) I know some people are working on it. Hoepfully a new solution will show up soon.

Thanks.

Thanks Boss :thumbup:

1647548569884.jpeg

Last edited:
Back